• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So I'm given a smartphone. Neat. I go ahead and download FE Heroes. Every time I tap start it just takes me back to the home screen on my phone

I have this suspicion that my phone won't run it

9 hours ago, Soledai said:

Oops, I nerded a little in Jedi's thread.

Just a little.

It's okay, knowing him, he probably encourages that kind of thing.

2 minutes ago, Tonton said:

that's why heroes is the superior game

Something so awful, only tonton would say

seriously

Edited by Nobody
It's so true the forum thought i had to say it twice

6 hours ago, Magilou said:

I didn't choose SMT4 because of its story but because of its SMT gameplay.

I had the choice between Soul Hackers and this game, and latter got better reviews and several people recommended me to play it. Of course I was aware that this game is different compared to DeSu since it's not round a based RPG but a classic RPG like the Persona series.

The story was interesting but a bit confusing. I didn't really understand the connections between these three worlds.

But the main issue for me was the poor balance. My ressources were really limited in the beginning and the bosses were simply OP. After a while it became easier but this shows how unbalanced the difficulty curve is.

At the end I had to come out with my current ressources. In the final dungeon I couldn't recruit any new demons, which means I couldn't fuse any new demons.

Your problem is that what you think is SMT gameplay ISN'T SMT gameplay

persona DOES NOT have smt gameplay

that's like complaining that checkers isn't like chess. smt and persona are two completely distinct things that share a developer. Expecting smt to be like persona is like expecting fire emblem to be like paper mario.

you don't like smt. you like persona, which is totally fine, but persona is not smt.

Edited by Nobody

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

that's like complaining that checkers isn't like chess. smt and persona are two completely distinct things that share a developer. Expecting smt to be like persona is like expecting fire emblem to be like paper mario.

any FE game where i cant spack paint into peoples face is a instant "NO" from me