• Soledai

13 hours ago, Trisitei said:

oh
then handy i guess?

iggy is the best tbh

oh?
that sounds cool actually
how much was it?

very much so but how many upgrades to get the Ultima Blade? also is it actually called that in the game?

he is!! he's the first waifu i feel so... fond of or something. like i dunno, maybe it's like you said, all the convos make you feel close to them or whatever.

oh no i didn't buy it yet. i'm still waiting for a price check. i might look around for another seller too to see which one is cheaper and looks cuter.

17 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

oYpoDxo.jpg

me tbh

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

Decided to try summoning on heroes because why not and got a 5 starts Effie

fuck yeah bitches

you got the best knight in the game thats not Hector
congrats

58 minutes ago, エレノアヒューム said:

very much so but how many upgrades to get the Ultima Blade? also is it actually called that in the game?

he is!! he's the first waifu i feel so... fond of or something. like i dunno, maybe it's like you said, all the convos make you feel close to them or whatever.

oh no i didn't buy it yet. i'm still waiting for a price check. i might look around for another seller too to see which one is cheaper and looks cuter.

three i believe
so it goes engine blade 1> 2 > 3 > Ultima Blade
Yeah

FFXV really does good on that
they're like
your bros too

Ah i see
it's ignis so it'll look cool either way
probably easier to make too than noctis with his hair

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

three i believe
so it goes engine blade 1> 2 > 3 > Ultima Blade
Yeah

FFXV really does good on that
they're like
your bros too

Ah i see
it's ignis so it'll look cool either way
probably easier to make too than noctis with his hair

oooh. wait so another one after iii?

IT IS. but iggy is my waifu not my bro 8) lololololol

true but i want it to look even better!!

3 hours ago, エレノアヒューム said:

oooh. wait so another one after iii?

IT IS. but iggy is my waifu not my bro 8) lololololol

true but i want it to look even better!!

Yep

bro waifu

anything for the right price

Just now, Trisitei said:

Yep

bro waifu

anything for the right price

ugh more waiting then <_< wait but is it usable? like the attack power and stuff. i stole gladio's hyperion for noct

yes

indeed

So, time to start with stage 35. Before that, it seems we still have the Bazaar avalable (Genganam's?). Only thing of worth, and the only one on sale in fact, is a Vao Valo. Oh hey, what's Kelli's mobile armor doing here? If it's even the only one. Could be an MP Vao Valo, since the game has not shied away from stating that stuff like the Ra Cairam and V2 Gundam have been mass-produced. Anyway, I do want to buy this. Mostly for the novelty. At this point it hardly matters what my benchwarmers are piloting.

So, Stage 35 starts with Tifa making contact with D.O.M.E. which... apparently it has some sort of awareness. An AI? Who knows. Anyway, D.O.M.E. states to Tifa that what she desires can be obtained inside, even if going inside isn't what she wants. Gynaham soon arrives. He and Diana once more argue about whether they should really be disturbing this place. Gynaham thinks so, as inside lies the answers. Not for the history records housed within, but the power he wants to wield. He wants to plunge the Earth and Moon into a neverending conflict, as war is when humanity develops. Gee, where have I heard this idelogy before? Well, to be fair, Gynaham would be among the first, considering when Turn A Gundam was released.

So they reach the Moon Craddle itself. They take note of the guardians of the place, the so called G-Bits. With Tifa and Diana, they open the door... and head inside.

Shortly after the heroes arrive. They all marvel, for different reasons. Jamil warns of the G-Bits, who are controlled in a way not unlike a Newtype remotely controls stuff like Funnels. This makes some think if perhaps a Newtype is housed within D.O.M.E. but it seems unlikely to others.

And so, starts stage 35...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Yes, soon... soon...

Anyway, oh yeah. Before actually starting. Want to point out that last stage, Katejina dropped a Haro. Haros are top-tier equipment units in SRW, and this is no different. In this game, they give +2 Move, +25 Mobility, +35 Limit, and Hit +25%. Yeah, it's THAT good. So, off it goes into the Hi-Nu to make it even more absurdly OP.

About the Vao Valo, I put Keith there, and Katz into the GM-Qell. The Vao Valo is actually good. Over 10K HP, good moblity, and strong weapons with good ammo and EN rates. only downside is B Air terrain rank. We are returning to the planet sooner or later, after all. Nothing a Minovsky Craft can't solve. Either way, not using it for this playthrough.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

So! Time to begin.

Objective seems simple. Move the Ra Cairam into the Moon Craddle. A LOT easier said than done. Thing is, there's the G-Bits. Pesky little things, and a bit durable too. But that's not the worst part about them. Shoot down one? Another will immediatly spawn. They're endless, basically. But the thing is... this stage can bug out.

If you trigger enough G-Bits, then the cutscene after moving the Ra Cairam won't play, because it needs to load a few more G-Bits. So, apparently there is a spawn limit for the cutscene, but not the gameplay.

BUT, this can actually turn the stage into a good grinding spot. You see, it's Game Over if a MAP weapon is used over the facilities. So with so many enemies, and destroying too many crashes the game, then you just destroy as much you can, then trigger the Game Over. You restart the stage with the Money and EXP gained, and you can repeat as much as you like.

I won't abuse this. Having to go through the Enemy Phase with so many G-Bits is quite tedious...

Anyway, Skill Point! The Ra Cairam must reach the Moon Craddle within 5 turns. Like last stage, this is one of two ways we can get it, but we only gain one skill point per stage. I'll try to aim for this one.