Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

2 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Ewwwwww, I liked it so much I had to say it twice!
Also forum software is still dumb!

LOL 
ewwwww forum software is dumb indeed. i still can't submit my post in big threads like these unless i refresh to see it :V

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 hour ago, sylveonzoroark said:

5H1Lfw0.png

ah yes this is so satisfying 

I remember getting such score all the time when I first started playing with my Ara.

And I thought of a good edgy name for an Apostasia Ain yesterday, but sadly mine is already level 72 so there's no way I'm restarting for an edgy pun (it being 'FallenAingel')

Skyward Sword was a tad too easy, once you get past teh wonky controls. Otherwise, it was pretty cool. Could use some more exploration for the world below however

Additionally, I felt the dungeons were too short

Edited by Motendra

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

You should totally play Skyward Sword

No, this is not an witty commentary, I LOVE Skyward Sword. Most Zelda fans complain that the game gives you too many hints, though, which is exactly what you want.

I played it....... tbf I tried.

It was my first attempt to get into Zelda.

The main problem why I quitted this game early was that it didn't support the nunchuck or Gamecube controller. It was technically unplayable because I couldn't use the sword efficiently due to the awkward position of my Wiimote. The place of my Wii was heigher than the spot I played, so the controls became a mess.

However I had fun with ALBW, and I'm looking for parts similar to this.

Oh, Jewels, you should follow the butterflies in the grassy area of Hyrule Castle and you should come up to a climbable wall.

Idk which wall you meant.

Iirc I climbed a wall to avoid the guards, but then I still faced a pack of guards who kicked him out...

I guess I'm the biggest dummy in Zelda in this thread.

Can't help myself, the puzzles and battle controls overwhelm me somehow.

Edited by Magillanica Lou Mayvin

Alright, when you first enter Hyrule Castle's yard there will be a wall with vines, climb the vines. After you do that you should find a ladder leading to the inside of the gate, climb down and use the door. Next you should come up to a path with a boulder, ignore the boulder and head left into the grassy field. You should see flower patches with butterflies flying around, use those as markers and follow them to another wall with stones jutting out. Those are climbable. After you do that make sure you jump off the cliff into the inner gate of the castle and follow that path. You should come up to a fat old guy(Talon), wake him up with the Cucco Malon gave you. After that you can move the crates in a way to help you jump across the mote.

Also do all of this during the day.

Edited by Emeraldfox

18 minutes ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

Idk which wall you meant.

Iirc I climbed a wall to avoid the guards, but then I still faced a pack of guards who kicked him out...

I guess I'm the biggest dummy in Zelda in this thread.

Can't help myself, the puzzles and battle controls overwhelm me somehow.

Well considering you dislike games i like and like games i dislike... maybe try wind waker?

Post post.................................................................................................post

post.........post...........post post............................post post..............post post post

post post............post...............post................post..................................post

post...................post................post.........................post.........................post

post.........................post post.........................post post..............................post.................................................................

14 minutes ago, ___ said:

Post post.................................................................................................post

post.........post...........post post............................post post..............post post post

post post............post...............post................post..................................post

post...................post................post.........................post.........................post

post.........................post post.........................post post..............................post.................................................................

This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This
post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This
post. This post. This post!

5 hours ago, Lunafreya Fleuret said:

i'm borrowing ein's wii u and adapter thing for gcn controller so i'll be practising lots!

and cursing whenever i play as DB

Niiiice

so the normal thing to do

9 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said: