• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Use Zihark

13 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Nino will cost me an additional 2000 feathers since she's just 3* (though aren't Nino and Effie in the upcoming focus?). Tharja is already 4*, but it's not like I'm lacking Red units. 

Also I fear I'll be disappointed with seeing all these feathers go away for 1 single unit, while I could have had the gratification of promoting 10 units instead. They need to make feathers more readily available...

yeah they are

hopefully down the line they do
and add more maps
because i'm honestly getting bored with Heroes now with my bad luck and lack of anything more to do than raise units

13 minutes ago, Protagonist Softboy said:

i forgot hey you pikachu was a game

a bit hard

he might be

though... the speedrunner i'm watching is just throwing sothe everywhere because he has transfers :v and i won't be able to transfer a thing on the wii u

5 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Use Zihark

yeah they are

hopefully down the line they do
and add more maps
because i'm honestly getting bored with Heroes now with my bad luck and lack of anything more to do than raise units

a bit hard

Same. Only having 3 Arena battle as daily maps once you've beaten the story maps is really meh. Having daily maps that give you feathers or orbs would be appreciated. Otherwise I think the game will just fade out. 

29 minutes ago, Lunafreya Fleuret said:

though... the speedrunner i'm watching is just throwing sothe everywhere because he has transfers :v and i won't be able to transfer a thing on the wii u

> using Sothe

sounds about right. Also, since you don't have transfers, practice in Ezee, modo... though I'd have said easy mode regardless.

By the way, are you watching Gwimpage or someone else?

1 minute ago, Soledai said:

> using Sothe

sounds about right. Also, since you don't have transfers, practice in Ezee, modo... though I'd have said easy mode regardless.

By the way, are you watching Gwimpage or someone else?

well he's also doing easy mode but yes, that's what i'm doing in emulator and then wii u

gwimpage, yes