• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

2 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

I got tired of Takumis surviving with one HP and killing on the counter, so I decided I would make sure she'd be able to delete any variants of Takumi. I dare any Takumi to survive 78 effective attack.

Good

Make anything to completely ruin his shit

though that might be eh if theres a Robin...
You did get Minerva right?

43 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

huh

My man

4 hours ago, Midori Mage said:
58db10ca6354f_GBFJeanne(4).thumb.jpg.89a

I thought you were free from granblue

3 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Good

My man

I thought you were free from granblue

it's a homage to Jeanne keeping me from deleting it like an hour later after installing.

I'm gonna change it as soon as I get home tho.

Edited by Midori Mage

1 hour ago, Soledai said:

That not-so-humble brag >v>

>w>

25 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Good

A +Atk Takumi fails to 1RKO Sanaki thanks to Triangle Adept3, so he's done.

She's definitely super-weak against blues, but she can still dent them if Dragon Fang is off cooldown. Letting Nino annihilate blues is usually what I do though. (I run a triple mage lineup + support made of Sanaki, Nino, Linde and Eirika and not much can take hits from the mage squad. Probably could replace Eirika with Ninian to similar effect.)

Nope, only 5* I got from the Michalis banner was a 5* Fae. 

54 minutes ago, ___ said:

I would like to play with the villains for a change...poor things, ever so closely to their dreams they near, and ever so unthinkably they fall...

Der Langrisser Chaos path

Spoiler

Join up with the big bad, unleash demons on the land, steal the legendary sword, brainwash your childhood friend and her sister, kill all your former allies, erase all hope for humanity by killing God(Goddess, but details) and destroying said legendary sword(because with her dead, it's no better than regular steel) and then even suffer a miserable offscreen death by "rebels" to which your big bad companion doesn't even care. :)

Incidentally getting on the the Independent path has you backstabbing every single faction in the entire game to create your own kingdom. This one is more morally grey than outright villainous though, but you literally kill everyone so ymmv.

What's cute in that is, if you kill your childhood friend in the Independent route, she still thanks you for ending the wars, because even though you became a cynical backstabbing murderer, you never lost sight of your goal. If you spare her though, she makes every effort never see you again, but you find out she's raising the orphans from the war and you start sending her money to help her(since you're not getting directly involved because "I never want to see you again" or words to that effect)

Edited by Soledai

4 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Der Langrisser Chaos path

Hide contents

Join up with the big bad, unleash demons on the land, steal the legendary sword, brainwash your childhood friend and her sister, kill all your former allies, erase all hope for humanity by killing God(Goddess, but details) and destroying said legendary sword(because with her dead, it's no better than regular steel) and then even suffer a miserable offscreen death by "rebels" to which your big bad companion doesn't even care. :)

Incidentally getting on the the Independent path has you backstabbing every single faction in the entire game to create your own kingdom. This one is more morally grey than outright villainous though, but you literally kill everyone so ymmv.

What's cute in that is, if you kill your childhood friend in the Independent route, she still thanks you for ending the wars, because even though you became a cynical backstabbing murderer, you never lost sight of your goal. If you spare her though, she makes every effort never see you again, but you find out she's raising the orphans from the war and you start sending her money to help her(since you're not getting directly involved because "I never want to see you again")

Wow. Everything FE Fates Conquest should have been...and I again disappointed in IS...

4 minutes ago, ___ said:

Wow. Everything FE Fates Conquest should have been...and I again disappointed in IS...

That's what I said a long time ago~
Also, if you learn what I learn about story writing potential, you'll end up a lot more disappointed in IS, but that's not hard to do by itself

I can think of more, but before that, how are you?

AH, I'm inspired today. Normally I would spend weeks with nothing when it comes to writing the next chapter of my story. But now it didn't took even a week to now have over 500 words already in one day!

This Writing Rush... better not turn into a Writing Crash so soon...

29 minutes ago, Soledai said:

That's what I said a long time ago~
Also, if you learn what I learn about story writing potential, you'll end up a lot more disappointed in IS, but that's not hard to do by itself

Fates story had tons of potential, but IS squandered all of it to make 3 versions of the game and make sure everyone knew how great Corrin is. It also makes good characters act like complete idiots *stares at Xander*

1 hour ago, Soledai said:

haha, that's an awful question to ask; my answers will rarely be positive (i'm that type). How about we don't do this one again? Assume that if I am posting here, I am doing well enough to spare time. Otherwise, life is doing its thing.

on a better note, it's almost time to sleep!...or rather, it's getting late...but that's good in it's own way...

1 hour ago, ___ said:

haha, that's an awful question to ask; my answers will rarely be positive (i'm that type). How about we don't do this one again? Assume that if I am posting here, I am doing well enough to spare time. Otherwise, life is doing its thing.

on a better note, it's almost time to sleep!...or rather, it's getting late...but that's good in it's own way...

Fine then, I'll make a particular greeting or something for you and skip wondering how you are.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Huh, didn't knew this was possible.

Now if only... hahahaha...

Ah yeah, there's a battle viewer of sorts where you can create little mock battles like these. (If the Free Battle wasn't evidence enough)

I didn't use it much myself though, I spent more time with that card mini-game, 

7 hours ago, Soledai said:

Ah yeah, there's a battle viewer of sorts where you can create little mock battles like these. (If the Free Battle wasn't evidence enough)

I didn't use it much myself though, I spent more time with that card mini-game, 

Oh no, I'm aware of Free Battle.

I meant in that you could have both someone like Woodan (OGs) and Magnus (OGG) in the same game. Considering Zengar dialogue included Magnus, I would think it's OGG, and Woodan and his mecha are Free Mode only.

11 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Fates story had tons of potential, but IS squandered all of it to make 3 versions of the game and make sure everyone knew how great Corrin is. It also makes good characters act like complete idiots *stares at Xander*

hey, man

it's an inspiring tale how a child born without a brain has not killed himself yet
and everyone loves him besides his obvious...
...lack of mental incapibilities

2 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

they're banning now?

Well, I think they're banning any emulated account from buying orbs. I haven't tried summoning or doing an arena battle to see if those still works