• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

6 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

she already did some speedruns of other games like
cold steel 2 which is 80 or so hours, yes?

around there, yes. I managed to get that one down to like 6 hours and some minutes after learning how to fastforward text/unskippable cutscenes. I still have to refine the speedrun itself before I think it's good enough though.

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

i finished Harus link and Haru shot up for me

Futaba just needs rank four kindness and to do a quest in Mementos

its because haru is a small sheep tbh

soft and small

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's baaaaaaack! So count on SRW ramblings for the following weeks at least.

Well, kinda. It's too late for tonight, so I'll just do the intermission preparations, and actually play Stage 37 tomorrow at best.

And finally done with the last route split of the game... or at least, last route split that will split my teams, I can now give them more or less their final set-ups in terms of equipped parts. There's also barely anything new to obtain, secrets wise, at this point.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

And on the subject of secrets...

Well, first of all, I gave up on obtaining the Powered Up Getter Robo G so I could get the Shin Getter Robo. Don't even know why is that even a choice, unless someone really... REALLY wanted the Getter Robo G over Shin Getter. Also, since I was able to save the Mazinger Z, I also get the Powered Up Mazinger Z. It's... well, Mazinkaiser is still better, but the Powered Up Z is there if you need a third offensive-focused Mazinger. Not that I need it. And last, but not least, since I made all the correct steps, I now gain Tifa as permanent sub-pilot for Garrod. And now using the Satellite Cannon will make sense again.

The Bazaar (we're in the middle of nowhere, how can there be a bazaar here!?) has on sale another Gravagos, and a Dran. Which I both buy. As such, I sell two of my Governments.

2 hours ago, Kloe said:

around there, yes. I managed to get that one down to like 6 hours and some minutes after learning how to fastforward text/unskippable cutscenes. I still have to refine the speedrun itself before I think it's good enough though.

damn, that's really impressive.  i'd watch that tbh

18 minutes ago, ___ said:

hmm, should've picked a different symbol...

Nah, it was fine. An X positively is just a different way from what I've seen when referring to things

Okay, last preparations, shuffling pilots.

Not that there's much to do. Rag, Blume, and Dike were automatically placed in the Xabungles; so I just had to place Tron and Maria in the Gravagoses, and Birin in the Dran. Also, I placed Four in The O. Just because. And placed Katz in the Doven Wolf that was now left unpiloted. And I just left the Destroid Monster alone.

Okay, after using up all the money, I think I can now begin the chapter. But well, that's for another day...