Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Okay, finished off the rabble, time to take care of the big guys. Starting with Duke Gorgon. The Myceros has nothing special to it other than just lots of HP. Will be the easiest to take down...

And he's dead! Now to take down a Pickdrone. One has already appeared like 20 chapters ago, and these here are not much different other than higher stats due to upgrades and levels. Still have the HP and EN Regen L, but I just need to concentrate on one per turn. Maybe two if lucky...

Okay, one down, three left. But now, I'll focus on Dante. He's the same as always, with that bothersome After-Image, but also only sporting 18.2K HP, the lowest of the bunch here. Pickdrones have 45K HP, btw.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Damn, the Ra Cairam is in the Red again. The enemies like to gang up on it. Okay, time to attack Mecha Gilgilgan!

Standard HP and EN Regen L. Has nasty attacks. Like back in Alpha, it's most powerful one is the Graviton Wave, still sporting 1-11 range. Pft, 3-10 range can suck it. Thankfully, Mecha Gilgilgan doesn't sport anything special skillwise, other than Support Lv 1. Still like hearing the generic boss theme. Well, time to unleash the big guns with Hot Blood, like Cosmo Nova, Moonlight Butterfly, Waveride Assault, etc.

Man, 48K HP! Good thing I can also gang up on ememies...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

they don't suck young lady >:v

When they class change, silly. you have options to choose from.
Loop: villager > mercenary > myrm > """dread""" fighter > villager > merc > myrm > dread > ad infinitum. Yes you keep the stats

Only the Dark General remains! This is it!

The General only has HP Regen L, but sports Prevail and Sword-Cut Lv 2. And the usual Seishin spam. Guts, Strike, and Hot Blood. Yep. Fortunately, it only happens once.

Well, actually, he'll start using Strike every single turn now! Well, surprising, an enemy actually using seishin on a regular basis. Now if only his SP wasn't infinite... oh well... I can still take him down...

Though really, he may not have EN Regen L, but his EN reliant attacks cost at most 20, and he has 455 EN max!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HE'S DOWN!

It's nice to have found these videos, depicting key points of the game. I don't think I could give them justice describing them.

And thus, the Mycenae are no more... for now, anyway. Timey-wimey stuff, and all that.

57 minutes ago, Futaba said:

o oops

yeah but but but but.... villagers suck

just level them to three and promote them immediately

thats why theres a shrine close by

47 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Loop: villager > mercenary > myrm > """dread""" fighter > villager > merc > myrm > dread > ad infinitum. Yes you keep the stats

i just found that out

wait you can go back to villager again? wtf how?

Just now, Trisitei said:

oh yes i just found that out
MY FIRST PEG KNIGHT because i'm a cheat

47 minutes ago, Soledai said:

i just found that out

Just now, Trisitei said:

oh yes i just found that out
MY FIRST PEG KNIGHT because i'm a cheat

1 minute ago, Futaba said:

Only Dread Fighters can, and it works just like any ol' class change.

So, once everything is over, the Getter Team, Tetsuya, and Akira talk. They compare if the Dinosaur Empire is really more dangerous than the Ancestors, and Hayato brings back up the time they encountered them in an area reminiscent to the Mesozoic Era. It dawns on them of the Dinosaur Empire's plan, proving true that they have to find Machineland ASAP.

Speaking of, Emperor Gor has heard word of the Dark General's death. Preparations are finally complete, which makes him reminiscence. He recalls on how way back the Getter Rays forced them underground, of the time of suffering, of those whose lives were lost... but now, he declares the time to reclaim the surface has come. They'll crush the Ancestors, and the Atmospheric Modification Project will wipe the humans. The reptiles will rule once more.

Just then, a dinosaur reports that the heroes have begun to move, to eastern Gallia. Gallery thinks they might have figured out where the Earth Craddle, so Emperor Gor orders for Machineland to move and intercept them. He plans to defeat both Irregulars and Ancestors, and release the AMP right after.

And thus ends Chapter 41. Just four more chapters! So close...! But well, that's for another day...

So, once everything is over, the Getter Team, Tetsuya, and Akira talk. They compare if the Dinosaur Empire is really more dangerous than the Ancestors, and Hayato brings back up the time they encountered them in an area reminiscent to the Mesozoic Era. It dawns on them of the Dinosaur Empire's plan, proving true that they have to find Machineland ASAP.

Speaking of, Emperor Gor has heard word of the Dark General's death. Preparations are finally complete, which makes him reminiscence. He recalls on how way back the Getter Rays forced them underground, of the time of suffering, of those whose lives were lost... but now, he declares the time to reclaim the surface has come. They'll crush the Ancestors, and the Atmospheric Modification Project will wipe the humans. The reptiles will rule once more.

Just then, a dinosaur reports that the heroes have begun to move, to eastern Gallia. Gallery thinks they might have figured out where the Earth Craddle, so Emperor Gor orders for Machineland to move and intercept them. He plans to defeat both Irregulars and Ancestors, and release the AMP right after.

And thus ends Chapter 41. Just four more chapters! So close...! But well, that's for another day...

2 minutes ago, Soledai said:

10, but it's not something to worry about early on... or even something you need to do at all.

hmmmmmmmm i'll think about it

14 minutes ago, Emeraldfox said:

So are there dinosaurs piloting mechs

Surprisingly, yes. And I say surprisingly because old SRW games would mostly have AI's piloting. But every now and then actual mooks will be piloting. Even then, here in Alpha Gaiden the dinosaurs mainly pilot only the Dino-Jets, not actual Mechasauruses.

10 hours ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

Inifinite weapon durabilty is a mechanic which just simplifies the battle system.
I like to have it complicated and realistic in FE.

I mean Echoes added some nice stuff like bexp. (despite I have no clue how it works), forging and nice conversations.

On another note, it seems weird how Valentia got any weapons at all, when there are no merchants selling any.

Probably, it has to do with the class your units are, their level and how much they have contributed in the fight.

also good Shirley