Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Just now, Trisitei said:

Sony with the underwhelming presentation 

But dude, I saw comments saying Sony won E3

I wonder what Nintendo will show tomorrow. Xenoblade 2 was announced as a 2017 game, but we haven't seen anything since the reveal trailer.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

12 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

But dude, I saw comments saying Sony won E3

I wonder what Nintendo will show tomorrow. Xenoblade 2 was announced as a 2017 game, but we haven't seen anything since the reveal trailer.

it had God of War and Spider-Man

hopefully
at least bring in more than sony did

Well, admitedly, I don't have the best memory for these kind of things.

Although my activity here has been on the decline lately. I blame my current lack of PS3 availability. It has interrupted my playthrough narration.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, admitedly, I don't have the best memory for these kind of things.

Although my activity here has been on the decline lately. I blame my current lack of PS3 availability. It has interrupted my playthrough narration.

I was looking through some of the posts on various threads and I hardly recognize anyone (granted this is recognition based on usernames and stuff like that so it's a bit more difficult but still)

22 minutes ago, Graham said:

Good evening my friends, it has been quite a long time.

but with Fire Emblem Echoes out, I have re-fallen in love with this series and so I have come back

What's up

A long time it has been indeed

Nice Lelouch picture

1 minute ago, Graham said:

it's good to see you old friend

Thanks homie g, that show fucked me up man

How have things nowadays been?
Going to/got to the school you've been meaning to go to?

It's been forever since i've seen it. I've been thinking to just binge rewatch it what with mostly free time now

also, what did you think of echoes?

2 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

How have things nowadays been?
Going to/got to the school you've been meaning to go to?

It's been forever since i've seen it. I've been thinking to just binge rewatch it what with mostly free time now

also, what did you think of echoes?

Things overall have been good, I just got back from vacation in Jakarta (my first time leaving the US) and it was an awesome experience

It was one my cousin and I binge watched in our spare time, and we got pretty messed up by it

Well you see, I had really high expectations for it and it was pretty hard to fulfill those expectations. 

But Nintendo did it again, and it's a masterpiece. It might end up my favorite game in the series, I'm in act 4 now and absolutely loving it (No spoilers please!)

1 minute ago, Graham said:

Things overall have been good, I just got back from vacation in Jakarta (my first time leaving the US) and it was an awesome experience

It was one my cousin and I binge watched in our spare time, and we got pretty messed up by it

Well you see, I had really high expectations for it and it was pretty hard to fulfill those expectations. 

But Nintendo did it again, and it's a masterpiece. It might end up my favorite game in the series, I'm in act 4 now and absolutely loving it (No spoilers please!)

All the way at Indonesia? Damn, sounds amazing. I'm happy for you

From what i remember from it, yeah
its pretty fucked at moments
not the most fucked i've seen, but its pretty up there

Echoes is pretty great, i agree
Act 4 now is when things get serious, especially when it comes to its maps.

31 minutes ago, Graham said:

it's good to see you old friend

Thanks homie g, that show fucked me up man

I've watched... I believe most of season 1 and I'm honestly not sure what I think of it at the moment. I've watched enough to keep watching though so I'll probably form a more solid opinion later on

Also, yo

17 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

All the way at Indonesia? Damn, sounds amazing. I'm happy for you

From what i remember from it, yeah
its pretty fucked at moments
not the most fucked i've seen, but its pretty up there

Echoes is pretty great, i agree
Act 4 now is when things get serious, especially when it comes to its maps.

It was definitely a great trip for me, I learned a lot and had a great time. I also went to Singapore, and had layovers in Tokyo and Seoul

Have you finished echoes? Saber is my favorite character

1 minute ago, SecondWorld said:

I've watched... I believe most of season 1 and I'm honestly not sure what I think of it at the moment. I've watched enough to keep watching though so I'll probably form a more solid opinion later on

Also, yo

Yo yo yo

I felt the same, but you should definitely watch season 2. Season 2 was what got me, it was so awesome

Just now, Graham said:

Yo yo yo

I felt the same, but you should definitely watch season 2. Season 2 was what got me, it was so awesome

Well tbf, season 2 making me a fan of a show does have a precedent

Also yeah Echoes is fantastic, the first FE that has rivaled PoR as my favorite

2 minutes ago, Graham said:

It was definitely a great trip for me, I learned a lot and had a great time. I also went to Singapore, and had layovers in Tokyo and Seoul

Have you finished echoes? Saber is my favorite character

What was the occasion for this trip?
Just a vacation?

In a technical way, yes i have
I completed act 5, but theres still that post game act 6 but to me i beat the main story. i'm basically done

1 minute ago, SecondWorld said:

what else did that 

2 minutes ago, SecondWorld said:

Also yeah Echoes is fantastic, the first FE that has rivaled PoR as my favorite

I love Echoes so much, everything about it is amazing and I can't stop playing it. I've used almost every character because they're all so good

1 minute ago, Trisitei said:

What was the occasion for this trip?
Just a vacation?

In a technical way, yes i have
I completed act 5, but theres still that post game act 6 but to me i beat the main story. i'm basically done

It was a vacation because I have some family that lives over there for work

I see, I haven't gotten very far in act 4 but I've done a couple of the battles

17 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

showed it in heroes sub forum, so I guess I'll do it here too (even though most of you may not care lol)

KAPOW

Just saw it in the Heroes subforum. From the way your build is looking, it seems that it's similar to how I built my Lukas. Though in my case, Lukas has Fortress Def as his A (it tanks his Atk a bit, but 47 Def is crazy good, especially on defense tiles) and Ignis, since he's so slow that he often gets doubled, which in turns allows him to proc Ignis on the last counter.

Maybe you should give her Distant Counter so she can skewer Takumi and riceload

2 minutes ago, SecondWorld said:

Also, yo

Funny thing about Code Geass is that season 2 is both worse in some ways than the first season, but it's also what made me like Code Geass so much. (I say worse, because IIRC there are more 'filler' episodes than the first season, but the rest is good enough to make the show a standout for me)

And what did you think of the latest episodes of Hero Aca?