• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I hate pulling colorless orbs. Why is the only unit with Death Blow 3 at 4* is a 4-5 star colorless unit...

I'm so sick of seeing Niles's smug face. Plz come home Klein.

13 minutes ago, Emeraldfox said:

Me

thanks but idk... i don't mean to invalidate yours or anyone else's feelings but i just feel so alone and, as usual, a burden to everyone \o/

1 minute ago, Kokoro said:

thanks but idk... i don't mean to invalidate yours or anyone else's feelings but i just feel so alone and, as usual, a burden to everyone \o/

You aren't a burden to me if that's any comfort HEH

IF YOU'RE FEELING ALONE THEN LET'S PAAAAAAAARRRRRRTAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

*Grabs drinks*

6 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I hate pulling colorless orbs. Why is the only unit with Death Blow 3 at 4* is a 4-5 star colorless unit...

I'm so sick of seeing Niles's smug face. Plz come home Klein.

I got one token Klein and I gave it to that Lilina

Second best decision of my life

29 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

but i'm not even mean! gosh, what do you want from me?

I WANT YOU TO ADMIT YOUR MEANIENESSSSSSS

Just now, Arcanite said:

I got one token Klein and I gave it to that Lilina

Second best decision of my life

I have a +Atk Cherche with a Brave Axe+, a +Atk Reinhardt and a +Atk Hinoka waiting for it. (My +Atk Julia and Sanaki would also like it to become one punch blade mages)

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I have a +Atk Cherche with a Brave Axe+, a +Atk Reinhardt and a +Atk Hinoka waiting for it. (My +Atk Julia and Sanaki would also like it to become one punch blade mages)

This is what happens when you spend money

>spends money

>gets good stuff

>spends money

>gets even more good stuff 

>needs fodder for good stuff 

>summons for fodder 

>no cigar 

>spends money

>summons for fodder

>no cigar

>spends money

>summons for fodder

>no cigar

>spends money

>summons for fodder

>no cigar

>spends money

>summons for fodder

>no cigar

>spends money

>summons for fodder

>no 

>spends money

>summons for fodder

>FINALLY

By now, you're a bum living in a box with no money :/

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

In fact, I never pull for fodder. I just hope I get fodder units when pulling for certain banner units.

Well maybe you should pull for fodder then?

It's how I got my hands on three Hinatas so far. I have one sitting the waiting to be used hee hee hee~

32 minutes ago, Kokoro said:

Sorry to hear that...I would say the same thing with Emerald, but apparently it's not what you need right now

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

Sorry to hear that...I would say the same thing with Emerald, but apparently it's not what you need right now

what i need is something no one would want to hear ehhh it's just me being me. i mean i'm triggered by every little thing so. whatever

Just now, Arcanite said:

It's how I got my hands on three Hinatas so far. I have one sitting the waiting to be used hee hee hee~

I might do it if I'm missing some skills on Red,Blue or Green units, but I won't do it with Colorless. I might be forgetting one, but Matthew and Klein are the only real, useful 3-4 stars gray fodder units. I send home all the rest.

I still don't get why dagger units aren't at the bottom of the tier list. Give a blade tome to 'Top 3 worst unit in the game' Henry and he'll  be better than the majority of daggers.

Just now, Arcanite said:

I might do it if I'm missing some skills on Red,Blue or Green units, but I won't do it with Colorless. I might be forgetting one, but Matthew and Klein are the only real, useful 3-4 stars gray fodder units. I send home all the rest.

I still don't get why dagger units aren't at the bottom of the tier list. Give a blade tome to 'Top 3 worst unit in the game' Henry and he'll  be better than the majority of daggers.

6 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

First of all, tier lists in general are dumb and I don't give a flaming rat's behind about what they say

Second thing, Daggers are useful for non arena things. And you do realize their purpose is "Live to debuff"

So that's why they aren't at the bottom, since their purpose didn't compare to the other units in the game which is to kill or to heal!

22 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

First of all, tier lists in general are dumb and I don't give a flaming rat's behind about what they say

Second thing, Daggers are useful for non arena things. And you do realize their purpose is "Live to debuff"

So that's why they aren't at the bottom, since their purpose didn't compare to the other units in the game which is to kill or to heal!

But I thought debuffing, like seal and threaten was for squares?

Also, why would I use Gaius to debuff when I can just use Nino to destroy everything?

Edited by LuxSpes

22 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

But I thought debuffing, like seal and threaten was for squares?

Seal skills are for squares 

Nobody said ANYTHING about dagger units, okay? Trying to twist my words!

Shame on you!

23 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Also, why would I use Gaius to debuff when I can just use Nino to destroy everything?

I don't know

Why would you? :P

@Arcanite

I guess I just find daggers to be 'eh' in general. Ranged weapon already sacrifice some power, but their added debuffing effect reduce this even further. And with skills like vantage and wings of mercy running around, I much prefer killing the enemy in one round than debuffing them, meaning I value archers and mage much more as ranged attackers since they have an easier time killing the enemy. I haven't faced a single instance in or out of the arena where I wished I had a dagger to debuff the enemy. 

Though I guess if some people are able to incorporate them effectually into their team, well more power to them.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

Kagero can indeed handle a lot of units, but

Get your limited time unit out of here or into my game.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

This one isn't a limited time unit 

Can't trade units sadly. Closest I can do is put her as my lead when the next gauntlet comes around.

Yeah, Linde is the best (or close to it) dismounted mage.  Also I like her art (well, I like Waifu Cordelia's too), so that helps.

5 minutes ago, unique said:

refa i think you should update your sig

go fuck yourself photobucket i'm not paying you any money

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

Yeah, Linde is the best (or close to it) dismounted mage.  Also I like her art (well, I like Waifu Cordelia's too), so that helps.

I do think Linde is the best infantry mage. Not only does she have the best Atk/Spd combo, she's a blue unit, which makes her even better in the current meta (and she has great art).