• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I just found a quite disturbing video showing the time when an acrobat is falling from 100ft to his...

Spoiler

Edited by James Bond

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

I just found a quite disturbing video showing the time when an acrobat is falling from 100ft to his...

Hide contents

Oh...
Jesus

2 minutes ago, Kokoro said:

wtf why Makoto @Motendra

that's not the best grill in the game. also who did your brother romance?

Admittedly, most of this is can be attributed to "Queen"'s design and the fact her Persona's a bike. While uptight most of the time, I find her to be the most badass chick in the party. Haru, Yusuke & Akechi were contenders if only I didn't despise the latter so much

In this run, he ALMOST went with Kawakami, but now is leaning toward Makoto, Hifumi, or Haru (from greatest to least in lvl). The latter's a nice gal, but given the time it takes to bring her up, let alone get started.... 

31 minutes ago, Kokoro said:

So its just as I feared....

Just now, Motendra said:

Admittedly, most of this is can be attributed to "Queen"'s design and the fact her Persona's a bike. While uptight most of the time, I find her to be the most badass chick in the party. Haru, Yusuke & Akechi were contenders if only I didn't despise the latter so much

In this run, he ALMOST went with Kawakami, but now is leaning toward Makoto, Hifumi, or Haru (from greatest to least in lvl). The latter's a nice gal, but given the time it takes to bring her up, let alone get started.... 

WHOA what are you talking about! Well, more like Makoto's design is the one I don't like most lmao.

WHOA again because WHAT IS THIS. Futaba best girl ever, ChampionBeef streamer agreed. Makoto's confidant isn't that bad but it's kinda annoying it's always about that chick there. I forgot her name already. Hifumi seems really sweet and the rank 10 scene made me so angry because Futaba didn't get that treatment. I'm being vague cause I assume you/him haven't seen it?

lmao yes....

46 minutes ago, Tonton said:

why date anyone other than your teacher tbh

because teacher doesn't leave the back entrance open for you

Edited by DodgeDusk

Just now, Motendra said:

WHOA what are you talking about! Well, more like Makoto's design is the one I don't like most lmao.

WHOA again because WHAT IS THIS. Futaba best girl ever, ChampionBeef streamer agreed. Makoto's confidant isn't that bad but it's kinda annoying it's always about that chick there. I forgot her name already. Hifumi seems really sweet and the rank 10 scene made me so angry because Futaba didn't get that treatment. I'm being vague cause I assume you/him haven't seen it?

lmao yes....

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

Makoto is the worst girl and Ann is the best girl

It's so good to see Nobody partaking in Persona waifu wars

4 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

because teacher doesn't leave the back entrance open to you

:DanaThinking:

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

Makoto is the worst girl and Ann is the best girl

It's so good to see Nobody partaking in Persona waifu wars

4 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

because teacher doesn't leave the back entrance open to you

:DanaThinking:

1 minute ago, Kokoro said:

lmao yes....

Her regular look, I'd agree in it not being my favorite, but Queen more than makes up for it for me

Futaba certainly was interesting, but frankly, he never brought up her ranking even once. I'm cool w/ spoilers so don't bother being vague.

Also, "Mr Ace detective"? Never liked em. Dude's a snake. Which is a shame, cause Crow minus the mask is a great look that went to waste, cause its Akechi. Tho admittedly, he does his role exceptionally well, which I'll commend him for, but I've a personal grudge that makes me hate even looking at him