Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

last night i had a dream that i was in a band with sylv and hitori and che:sakurai and guriri and we had just finished playing somewhere and hitori was getting mobbed by fangirls so afterwards i told her "wow u sure are popular huh" and she said something like "actually i am not really interested in girls" and then i was shock and i cried to guriri about it later like omg she is not interested in girls what am i do but actually it turned out that she meant "i am not interested in /those/ girls" and then we got married and lived happily ever after

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

apparently crazy dad pranks here is something like
leave a dead rat hanging from a bag to spook people
oh dad

15 hours ago, James Bond said:

:<

:<
?

8 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I see French, but it's been 10 years since I used my French, and it's rustier than

I'm 31, and I had a dream last night that I was back in college, and I was missing several assignments because I was missing classes because I forgot what my schedule was.  I think it was a science class of some sort, but the memory is already fading.

sounds like my dreams most of the time

6 hours ago, Rixia Mao said:

japanese best language

weeb tomato

29 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

shut up dam you

26 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

what an all star cast also gay

i was listening to vocaloid covers last week it was a trip guriri was part of the experience

idk if it was really gay or not bc she was depicted as a guy in my dream.....does that count as gay..........

wow rly guriri is like my secret fave

like i just found out a few weeks ago that she is my second favourite female utaite she's rly good

her rolling girl cover was impressive bc it wasn't good technically and that shit would not fly in kpop since she'd die during live performances but actually the cover was good anyway bcos it suited the mood...i liked it a lot

AAAAAA FUCK I just forgot there was a thing I wanted to buy at a store in CA but I was undecided and I told Pride I'd give him the money to buy it and mail it for me if I wanted it before I left BUT I FORGOT THE GIVE HIM THE MONEY sj kamlkds;;m mv...........saksmlmsl;s...........guys is there like a safe way to send money from your debit card to someone elses idk how stuff works

;_;

40 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

dude idk wtf to think of rolling girl all the time IT'S LIKE A CLASSIC BUT HUFF i just don't like it it doesn't activate my almonds

wow rly to me rolling girl is like...one of the best-aging vocaloid songs i've heard

some f the classics did kinda age rly badly tho tbh

15 minutes ago, Fleece said:

AAAAAA FUCK I just forgot there was a thing I wanted to buy at a store in CA but I was undecided and I told Pride I'd give him the money to buy it and mail it for me if I wanted it before I left BUT I FORGOT THE GIVE HIM THE MONEY sj kamlkds;;m mv...........saksmlmsl;s...........guys is there like a safe way to send money from your debit card to someone elses idk how stuff works

;_;

idk how it works either but i hope u figure it out letty =(

3 minutes ago, Hitori said:

wow rly to me rolling girl is like...one of the best-aging vocaloid songs i've heard

some f the classics did kinda age rly badly tho tbh

i'm talking about the original like i can remember the whole song but NOTHIN IN IT DOES IT FOR ME i feel like an outlier

world is mine is the supreme jam

today i decided that it was time for me to stop sucking at feet so i drew a bunch of feet in my sketchbook and now it looks like i have a fetish but i am happy bc now i'm almost halfway decent at drawing them

Spoiler

5ec8fed4ed.png

ad0d3a4e9a.png

b4d588bdb4.png

1 minute ago, PKLucas531 said:

i'm talking about the original like i can remember the whole song but NOTHIN IN IT DOES IT FOR ME i feel like an outlier

world is mine is the supreme jam

o i never remember the original

lmao tbh i was thinkin of band version world is mine for aging badly, idr the original tho so maybe ur kinda right

tbh there r like lots of vocaloid songs im like "this sux" at but then a certain utaite covers it and then i'm like "o nvm"

@guriri's twitter and hitori's tokyo teddy bear/invisible, srsly

16 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

paypal works for what you want lettooce

you just sign up, attach debit card (or bank account #) to your account and then you can request money from your bank and it'll end up in your paypal to send to pride

it's pretty simple nowadays

o wow

thanks damian!!!!!!

22 hours ago, Hitori said:

hi yes notlate WELCOME BACK HOW WAS THE TOURNAMENT (u probably answered this in another post but ~details~)

it was SUPER GREAT tbh i got to meet up with several out of region friends (socal is pretty far ok)

and the ride back was two smash setups in a single van it was amazing 

7 hours of smash

in a car