Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Spoiler

concept: the characters of 최강의군단 take a trip to all of their worlds for whatever plot-related reason, and each one lacks something that a different character basically lives on. i.e. hades' dimension has no pies bc the gods do not require sustenance, and nagne starves to death. ara's world has no painkillers bc she's a fucking fish princess, and b just, kinda, like, keels over. izanami's world has no concept of trading goods for money or w/e because it's fucked up, and audrey dies from despair. literally almost everyone gets arrested in tom and jerry's world for acting violent or for witchcraft or for indecent exposure bc im pretty sure tom and jerry come from the world we r in rn. eventually all the Players die or disappear and the only hope left for maya is Egg

0fe3797a97.png

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

50 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

o ya u bet i beat his fuckin ass i have not beaten anyone up in years but it was good bc he was bein a whiny-ass bitch abt it

is it rly honest

owned

wow did u really painkill him

ya it's pretty honest not like MEGA honest cuz it's in spoilers but pretty honest

18 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:
  Reveal hidden contents

concept: the characters of 최강의군단 take a trip to all of their worlds for whatever plot-related reason, and each one lacks something that a different character basically lives on. i.e. hades' dimension has no pies bc the gods do not require sustenance, and nagne starves to death. ara's world has no painkillers bc she's a fucking fish princess, and b just, kinda, like, keels over. izanami's world has no concept of trading goods for money or w/e because it's fucked up, and audrey dies from despair. literally almost everyone gets arrested in tom and jerry's world for acting violent or for witchcraft or for indecent exposure bc im pretty sure tom and jerry come from the world we r in rn. eventually all the Players die or disappear and the only hope left for maya is Egg

0fe3797a97.png

fund it my only salvation is egg

no green orb... Never mind i'm having another session later today when I get another orb from the tt and get 17 lol

(the orb I pulled was colorless and was a saizo ;~;)

Edited by Nobody

MVLu16n.png

I saw this this morning and died it's so true

god i wish evgenia would stop doing so many tanos or at least the judges would stop giving such high GOEs ESPECIALLY SINCE SHE PREROTATES A LOT OF THEM AND FLUTZES ALL HER LUTZES. Like, once in a while, a tano or a rippon is a treat, but if they're in every jump it's just tiring. and dear lord almighty the pantomime... she's a great skater and all but i hate her choreographies so much...

speaking of bad judging, the pcs corridor thing irks me so much. for example alina zagitova's 2017 choreo was a mess but she still got a high pcs because she had a shit load of transitions. she also backloads all of her jumps for the bonus, making her program even more awkward. ugh. imo that stuff should knock some points off the choreography/composition section. I hate figure skating so much. don't even get me started on the insane quads of men's figure skating..

also pls stream the best free skate ever

https://youtu.be/crn_4XFWFwc

11 hours ago, Painkiller B said:

y'all i'm Screaming, i spent a couple hours catching spinda for pokémon contests and i found a super cute one with red dots on both cheeks and it looked totally symmetrical and i left my 3ds on the couch during the party bc it was chill and one lil cunt held it up and said "whose is this" and i said mine and the next thing he did was fuckin pop out the game cartridge to see what game i was playing because for whatever reason he thought that it was a smarter way rather than, i don't know, actually opening the 3ds, which of course wiped my efforts and most importantly my adorable spinda like wat the actual FUK

wat the fuck i'd pop out his fingers

Hide contents

honestly i am so annoying

someone: oh yeah i really love [a character i like]

me: aww yeah i know right!! hes amazing i love him and cherish dearly

kim, immediately afterwards: hes not all that actually. he kinda sucks and is okay at best, i actually don't really like him at all,

that's me

y'all i'm Screaming, i spent a couple hours catching spinda for pokémon contests and i found a super cute one with red dots on both cheeks and it looked totally symmetrical and i left my 3ds on the couch during the party bc it was chill and one lil cunt held it up and said "whose is this" and i said mine and the next thing he did was fuckin pop out the game cartridge to see what game i was playing because for whatever reason he thought that it was a smarter way rather than, i don't know, actually opening the 3ds, which of course wiped my efforts and most importantly my adorable spinda like wat the actual FUK

Hide contents

honestly i am so annoying

someone: oh yeah i really love [a character i like]

me: aww yeah i know right!! hes amazing i love him and cherish dearly

kim, immediately afterwards: hes not all that actually. he kinda sucks and is okay at best, i actually don't really like him at all,

that's me

5 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Reveal hidden contents

MVLu16n.png

god i wish evgenia would stop doing so many tanos or at least the judges would stop giving such high GOEs ESPECIALLY SINCE SHE PREROTATES A LOT OF THEM AND FLUTZES ALL HER LUTZES. Like, once in a while, a tano or a rippon is a treat, but if they're in every jump it's just tiring. and dear lord almighty the pantomime... she's a great skater and all but i hate her choreographies so much...

speaking of bad judging, the pcs corridor thing irks me so much. for example alina zagitova's 2017 choreo was a mess but she still got a high pcs because she had a shit load of transitions. she also backloads all of her jumps for the bonus, making her program even more awkward. ugh. imo that stuff should knock some points off the choreography/composition section. I hate figure skating so much. don't even get me started on the insane quads of men's figure skating..

i didn't understand any of this but i want u to kno that i appreciate ur passion and am streaming yuna kim

1 minute ago, sylveonzoroark said:

that's me

thx i feel mildly validated in wat i did now

yes thats us

5 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Reveal hidden contents

MVLu16n.png

i didn't understand any of this but i want u to kno that i appreciate ur passion and am streaming yuna kim

1 minute ago, sylveonzoroark said:

that's me

thx i feel mildly validated in wat i did now

yes thats us

doin that is one thing but he was also bein really patronizing and if there is one thing i do not like (i am not allowed to use this word but i would even say hate) it is people patronizing me