Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

5 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

so how goes that xenoblade 2 marathon @LuxSpes

I haven't even begun the game yet. It's kind of hard without a Switch (though I may be able to start tonight or tomorrow)

If this is a dig regarding how I disappeared in the last few months, I blame my the end of my semester being completely insane.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

7 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

early christmas gifts are nice

it's cool, more why i didnt really say anything for awhile
guessing finals and a bunch of projects just piled up like a mother?

They are.

Well, I had 5 class this semester as opposed to the usual last year, which was 4, and all my teachers thought it would be a good idea to give us big projects a month before the end of the semester. Which wouldn't have been so bad if they also hadn't decided to give us exams on top of it. And to add to that, my university somehow thinks it is fine to have all our exams take place in the same week. 

3 hours ago, Trisitei said:

What made you take 5? 

Jesus Christ, man. At least you survived that hell >~>. What classes where those for anyway?

5 is actually the amount of class people usually take per semester. I'm able to only take 4 for 5 of my 6 semesters because I did another degree before. And they were all mandatory classes for  my computer science program. 

It was the worst exam session I had to go through and I'm glad it's over, though I'm not sure how the results will turn out.

over here, 4 is more the norm for a full time student so hearing more is a bit much
oh yeah, i remember you graduating before for something else but idr what..

as long as its not a failure in anything then it should be good enough

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

over here, 4 is more the norm for a full time student so hearing more is a bit much
oh yeah, i remember you graduating before for something else but idr what..

as long as its not a failure in anything then it should be good enough

5 class was the norm in my previous degree, which was in biology, but it was manageable back then because 1) the teachers didn't all give major projects as well as exams and 2) exams were spread out on several weeks, meaning I had max 3 exams in one week and rarely 2 on the same day. This gave me much more time to study. Meanwhile, my current university thinkgs giving a student 2 three hours exams in the same day, with only a 10 min break between them is a-ok.

11 hours ago, ChefGuevara said:

That sounds terrible, jesus 

but at least it's crimmas now

7 hours ago, Motendra said:

Glad to see I wasn't the only one to struggle this semester. But its all over now

Yeah, the only good thing I can say about it all happening in the space of one week, is that at least it was over and done with quickly. My only fear at this point is that I fail one class forcing me to go through another 5 class semester. I got good grades throughout the year, but one of my final was the worst exam I've had to go through in my life. Though I wasn't the only one who found that exam complete BS, so the teacher might be forced to raise the grades if 98% of the class fails.

Oh, I get that.

This last quatremestre we had a class that it looked like most would fail. Or at least, many were doing not so good.

On the other hand, just before the holidays, there was the last check-ups for things like homeworks and re-doing exams. So thingsm might have a silver lining for most of the class in the end. I would know. I had failed, but recovered to an almost perfect grade. lol

8 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Yeah, the only good thing I can say about it all happening in the space of one week, is that at least it was over and done with quickly. My only fear at this point is that I fail one class forcing me to go through another 5 class semester. I got good grades throughout the year, but one of my final was the worst exam I've had to go through in my life. Though I wasn't the only one who found that exam complete BS, so the teacher might be forced to raise the grades if 98% of the class fails.

How BS?

like no questions making sense or 

5 hours ago, Nobody said:

Happy fourth of july, everyone

Happy Kwanzaa 

15 hours ago, Motendra said:

Glad to see I wasn't the only one to struggle this semester. But its all over now

Congrats on surviving 

13 hours ago, Autumn said:

It has been... 1000 pages since I last posted here

Nice Musashi

On 23-12-2017 at 4:07 AM, sylveonzoroark said:

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EDIT THE INTERVIEW THREAD FOR SF TO REALIZE I'M NOT A BOT AAAHHHHHHHHH

Me every Tuesday and Sunday.

20 hours ago, Autumn said:

It has been... 1000 pages since I last posted here

Uhhh, happy 1000 page anniversary!