• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

i’m listening to jonghyun’s “end of a day” rn and there’s something rly melancholy about the lyrics now. after his final message and suicide letter the part where he says “정말 고생했어요” is a lot sadder and it makes me cry

12 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, I'm still only in the first 60 floors of Tartarus, so who knows if that will change higher up, but for now I go for knocking them all down. At least knowing they gang up I know that if they do bring an enemy back up, it will be just one. I only worry of being ganged up by the enemy if I fail to knock them down. Which doesn't help for enemies whose weaknesses I can't exploit (I've found myself using Jack Brothers for that, even if it's not reliable in knocking all of them at the same time).

Knocking down one by another is defenitely the best strategy, if you know their weakness(es).

You shouldn't have much trouble unless you got into a disadvantage encounter. If the opponent attacks first with Marin Karin or instant kill spells, then you will get into serious trouble.

Means being resistant to light and dark and if possible also to charm is really recommended.

4 minutes ago, Mister IceTeaPeach said:

Knocking down one by another is defenitely the best strategy, if you know their weakness(es).

You shouldn't have much trouble unless you got into a disadvantage encounter. If the opponent attacks first with Marin Karin or instant kill spells, then you will get into serious trouble.

Means being resistant to light and dark and if possible also to charm is really recommended.

Well, I've certainly found one right now with the Intrepid Knight of Floor 59. Man, I've already lost several times to it. I've looked up Charming it is a good strategy, so I have a Narcissus with Marin Karin and Charm Boost, but either it's still a low %, or I'm just unlucky, haha. Party is around levels 21-19, so maybe I just need to level up a bit more. I'm in June 20 so still got plenty of time to get Document 03 for Elizabeth's request. Could just one or two trips dedicated to level grind a bit first... or just get better luck with Marin Karin...

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, I've certainly found one right now with the Intrepid Knight of Floor 59. Man, I've already lost several times to it. I've looked up Charming it is a good strategy, so I have a Narcissus with Marin Karin and Charm Boost, but either it's still a low %, or I'm just unlucky, haha. Party is around levels 21-19, so maybe I just need to level up a bit more. I'm in June 20 so still got plenty of time to get Document 03 for Elizabeth's request. Could just one or two trips dedicated to level grind a bit first... or just get better luck with Marin Karin...

Idk the formula of accuracy for status affecting attacks and instant kill spells, but it's not all that high.

In Persona 4 + 5 hama and mudo spells took a massive buff in accuracy. If the opponent is weak to them, the accuracy is about as high as you attack with other elements.

Level 20 seems to be alright 

Spoiler

Since have done ~ 1/4 of Tartarus.

i’m watching idol producer rn and like ten minutes in the first trainee to walk into the room introduced himself as dongdong and i had to stop watching it was too much

Spoiler

jeffrey’s and yan lei’s last names are both dong so of the four trainees sitting in the room rn there are four dong names b/t them. this is too much

Spoiler

the reactions to the yuehua trainees lmaoo. im the guy who wants to drop out of the competition

i like to imagine that this is how trainees would react to sm trainees on p101

wtf

justin: wow those boys have lipstick marks on their shirt collars

fan cheng cheng: i can help u w that

zheng ting: i don’t want to press my lips on ur shirt. i want to press them on ur face