Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Oh yeah, that reminds me. I could finally beat that damn Intrepid Knight. The RNG decided to finally throw me a bone and Marin Karin connected enough times to keep it held down untli I could vanquish it. Now I can move on from June... ah, I can't remember which day was it! lol It was a Saturday, though. It's usually my Tartarus day, when applicable.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

2 minutes ago, Soledai said:

I can come here more for you, if you'd like

w-wow

I just remembered that I could be a normal human being and just stop and say "hi thread" every once in a while. I'll try doing that starting tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

I feel the same way about it. The more I played it, the more I liked it, but in the end it didn't come close to the other two. IIRC Monolith is doing something completely different next, so I'm curious to see what they can do.

true

I dunno, something about the game feels rough or rushed. The idea and themes behind the story are interesting, but I feel like it flops a bit in the execution. The areas are nowhere near as entertaining to traverse as the ones in XC1 or XCX. There were some definite polishing of some of the weaker parts of the previous games, but I feel like XC2 brought it's own share of weaknesses. 

25 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

w-wow

I just remembered that I could be a normal human being and just stop and say "hi thread" every once in a while. I'll try doing that starting tomorrow. 

Oh no, don't feel obligated, I'm just teasing a little

Though, it's nice to know you and a couple others are well

songs that must be on page 20000:

Spoiler

an r&b masterpiece

power ballad of power ballads

the final gift from a cherished man

the song we all know should have won a daesang in 2017

a slept-upon station song

Edited by bling
missed a few zeroes

12 minutes ago, bling said:

wtf, without me

We did wait for you before going to page 20001 though!

3 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Oh no, don't feel obligated, I'm just teasing a little

Though, it's nice to know you and a couple others are well

Nah, I do miss chatting here with people, so I'll try coming here just to say hi a bit more often.

And I got distracted in the post surge to page 20000, but I just saw what you wrote about your day. I'm glad you're ok but it seemed like it was pretty intense...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

928e179980.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

928e179980.png

Spoiler

ah shit just when i thought i was successfully distancing myself away from him i find out that literally my favourite b-side by them was composed and written by him i’m really struggling with this

0f771f2846.png

Spoiler

it’s kinda crazy how much your perception of a song or music video changes after you get to know the members’ personalities. like, i went from “it’s heechul” to “lmao what the shit it’s fucking kim heechul” and “it’s ryeowook” to “omg aw it’s ryeonggu” and “it’s donghae” to “leave” kpop is magic tbh

17 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Nah, I do miss chatting here with people, so I'll try coming here just to say hi a bit more often.

And I got distracted in the post surge to page 20000, but I just saw what you wrote about your day. I'm glad you're ok but it seemed like it was pretty intense...

approving nod.gif

I'm pretty used to it, but yeesh, it's been a while since I had a day as "colorful" as this one.