Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I decided to pick back up a playthrough of Conquest I had left hanging on chapter 12 a while back and I keep having to reset the map. I'm constantly making mistakes like forgetting to check archers for Lunge or forgetting that attack stance is a thing. Doesn't help that I made my avatar a mage and there's a silence staff user right in the section flooded with archers.

Maybe I should have restarted with a Lunatic Birthright playthrough to remove the rust before jumping back into Conquest '>v>

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

51 minutes ago, Soledai said:

I saw Conquest and thought it was referring to Pokemon Conquest and was like "Woooow, that old game?"

Fun fact, I finally found Pokemon Conquest again this summer after years of me thinking I had forgotten the cartridge somewhere around the house where it was then lost to the void. IIRC I mainly tried to recruit as many warriors as possible and give them their preferred pokemon. 

Spoiler

597bbaa3aa.png

leeteuk is too good tbh it sucks that he’s gotten into so many misunderstood controversies and has so many antis when other idols and industry insiders say he’s super kind and humble

i was wary when i got back into suju cuz he had SO MANY ISSUES but when i looked into them myself almost all of them were taken out of context and now i know that he’s very respected by the rest of suju and loves his members and hoobaes and he’s cool i don’t dislike him

partially cuz i figure that no one cares/wants to see what i’m talkin abt and partially bc i feel safer and more secure when i feel like no one will see and therefore can cry about stupid things to my heart’s content

3 hours ago, ChefGuevara said:

Don't knock Pokémon conquest, that's some good ish

Oh no doubt. I was just surprised to see it again (granted I misread the post, but detailssss)

2 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Fun fact, I finally found Pokemon Conquest again this summer after years of me thinking I had forgotten the cartridge somewhere around the house where it was then lost to the void. IIRC I mainly tried to recruit as many warriors as possible and give them their preferred pokemon. 

Good shit.jpg I want to think I did the same thing, but I have no memory of my time with the game at all, whoops

Spoiler

i remember once eunhyuk was asked who the leader was in d&e and without hesitation he replied “leeteuk. no matter which subunit of super junior you ask the leader is always leeteuk” and i was rly surprised and touched at how much they trust him as a leader

not to be mushy but suju members always act like they’re only coworkers and don’t even like each other but at times like these u can really see how strong their friendship is and i admire that. they talk and laugh abt their past squabbles a lot and somehow it seems more genuine than (most third-gen) groups who just get along no matter what

Spoiler

suju was sm’s second-highest grossing act in 2017 which is insane considering that it was the 12th year of their career and most kpop groups decay at 7 years or younger

Edited by bling
stan luna

3 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Good shit.jpg I want to think I did the same thing, but I have no memory of my time with the game at all, whoops

I'll probably get back to the game eventually, but I'm going to end this Fates Conquest run first and then I was already planning on replaying XCX and maybe XC1. That should keep me occupied for a while, especially since I'm getting sucked back into Hellsword.

1 minute ago, bling said:
  Reveal hidden contents

they’re still selling over 350k physical albums in their 12th year. some third-gen groups can’t even do that

today I learned "third gen" can be used to refer to k-pop groups as well as pokemon.

Spoiler

holy shit i just learned that shindong with the help of eunhyuk directed the music video for evanesce what the fuck!! cinematography-wise (red velvet and oh my girl’s got it beaten in aesthetics ofc) it’s literally my favourite music video of all time ahhh!!!

also thx lux u have given me a good idea for the next time hatt and i shitpost!!!!

Edited by bling
stan luna

Spoiler

lol a canadian radio channel had to cancel a one-hour kpop and apologize because exo-ls and armys were goin at it how the fuck do they manage to fight over every single thing

that said, armys trying to gatekeep other kpop acts away from western radio is pretty fuckin dumb and i gotta side w exo-ls on this one

Ugh, this quatrimestre is shaping up to be very stressful. Like half the classes ask for a final proyect... now if only I could've gotten the same people as teammates for every proyect in order to just work on one that could be presented in all classes... but sadly, the team that is doing precisely that, is not the one I'm in.

1 hour ago, bling said:

partially cuz i figure that no one cares/wants to see what i’m talkin abt and partially bc i feel safer and more secure when i feel like no one will see and therefore can cry about stupid things to my heart’s content

oh makes sense

i always open the spoilers though, so it might not be working that well