• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

i can’t believe i just found this wtf their shirt performance was iconic af u can really tell they’re veteran idols from their stage presence and natural charisma, legends only. ryeowook sounds amazing even if it’s just live ar and i can’t believe eunhyuk and shindong choreographed such a spirited routine and donghae’s voice in the chorus of shirt is so mellow esp after eunhyuks he really reminds me of lay. also siwon is hella hella tan i never noticed, it kinda amazes me that he is/was a top visual then

suju performances are so fun to watch, i’ve never realized this cuz i mainly watch red velvet music show stages and for seventeen i’m too busy scanning the screen for shua but boy groups are a totally different beast lmao. when i see oh my girl and red velvet i’m very excited and happy over all of the members because i love them and admire them but for suju i instead find happiness in making fun of them. and even though squealing over red velvet is fun sometimes i just wanna be like “ayy it’s fuckin’ kim heechul i can’t wait to see how fucks up this stage too” instead of “omg truly irene rhyming with visual queen is no coincidence” and “shut up eunhyuk you fuckin anchovy” instead of “oh SHIT seulgi more like seulGODDESS her dancing is suPERB” and “kyuhyun tryin WAY too hard to act cool can he stop he’s fooling no one” instead of “dear lord wendy’s vocals she could scream into my ear and i’d be ok w that” and “i hope donghae trips” instead of “wat the heck joy really fits every concept versatile princess!!” and “kim ryeowook is so unimportant” instead of “kim yerim is so adorable i just want to hug her and love her”

but anyway i looked in the comments cuz i thought other people would be making fun of them like me but...elfs are actually into it??? they actually like kyuhyun’s wink and “girl you’re tasty” line, unironically?? and eunhyuk and donghae at the beginning?? and shindong’s “close your mouth shut your tongue”??? and heechul’s stupid-ass sunglasses and attempt to seem cool??? and the exaggerated camera focus on siwon’s face??? ive lost count of how many times i was blinking man meme while reading the comments tbh this is why i don’t like being associated w kpop fans

LIKE Y’ALL CANT TELL ME ELFS CAN ACTUALLY TAKE KYUHYUN, EMBODIMENT OF FUCKERY, SAYING “GIRL YOURE TASTY” SERIOUSLY WTF

anyway seventeen’s new album is amaaaazing and everybody should stream xoxo

Edited by bling
stan evanesce

lmao YEAH TBH THE SONG MADE ME UNCOMFORTABLE AT FIRST BC OF THAT

but then i learned (belatedly, bc im incompetent) that evanesce is actually the verb form of evanescence and it’s pronounced eh-vuh-NESS and not EH-vuh-niss and it’s actually a really pretty word stan it

Spoiler

shua got fourth most lines in 고맙다, a heckton of lines in thinkin about you, obviously the most lines in falling for u, and i haven’t even looked at 지금 널 찾아가고 있어 yet truly this is shua’s era BwpZKuH.png

e: but 지금 널 찾아가고 있어 is anime so i’ll actually be surprised if he DOESN’T get a lot there 

Edited by bling
stan evanesce

14 hours ago, bling said:

lmao YEAH TBH THE SONG MADE ME UNCOMFORTABLE AT FIRST BC OF THAT

but then i learned (belatedly, bc im incompetent) that evanesce is actually the verb form of evanescence and it’s pronounced eh-vuh-NESS and not EH-vuh-niss and it’s actually a really pretty word stan it

oh my god the word sounds so pretty

3 hours ago, bling said:

a couple nights ago i woke up in the middle of the night after a very important dream so i wrote it down and i just remembered it existed,

Hide contents

viMWf1z_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

i have learned i can't give u bomb defusal instructions either

kim in the new monster hunter there's like this sea-themed area and u can harvest abalone there and whenever i do (and i go out of my way to do) i am like

"now i am abalone prince"

Edited by PKLucas531
stan abalone prince

itt: suju as seventeen members

Spoiler

leeteuk - s.coups

• oldest and leader but always bullied

• childish and stubborn

• sometimes a good rapper

heechul - jun

• tries to look cool, fails

• likes anime and girls and probably anime girls

• looks like this

e40720b1558dd0e0ee5665f72f6ac084.jpg

yesung - wonwoo

• has been in his emo phase for abt 20 years

• the bullied and the bully, respectively

• probably likes long-form poetry

shindong - seungkwan

• variety master and also funny, a deadly combination

• loves food

• has no business bullying the other members but does it anyway

sungmin - the8

• sweet good and pure

• his visuals depend purely on his styling

• deserves better

zhoumi - dino

• fashionista

• more mature than the entire rest of his group, which is not really saying much

• polite and more-or-less well mannered but needs help with existing tbh

eunhyuk - hoshi

• obnoxiously loud and ridiculous

• so much in fact you tend to forget he’s actually an extremely skilled dancer

• makes you wanna punch him

donghae - vernon

• utterly useless, always fails

• but it’s ok bc he tries his best

• writes surprisingly good music

ryeowook - mingyu

• literally the only reason why his group is still alive and standing

• loves to cook