• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

IT’S 2018 THE YEAR OF OUR LORD AND I ONLY JUST NOTICED THAT SHINDONG’S “NAEGA MICHYEO MICHYEO BABY” IN NO OTHER WAS A REFERENCE TO THE LEGENDARY SORRY SORRY’S “NAEGA MICHYEO MICHYEO BABY” WHAT HOW DID I NEVER NOTICE HE EVEN DOES THE EXACT SAME HAND-WASHING CHOREOGRAPHY TOO WTF IM AN IDIOT

it took me watching a music show at midnight where he DIDN’T follow the choreography to notice, i was like “haha wow he didn’t do the weird hand thingo when he said ‘naega michyeo michyeo baby’ hey wait that sure sounds familiar” i can’t believe i forgot sorry sorrysus existed

16 hours ago, bling said:
  Hide contents

EFEE40_B7-69_BC-46_B4-8_B36-_E5612_FA911

6_D8_C66_D1-_C272-4_F7_F-_B33_F-_F59_F05

u can’t tell me this isn’t anime wat the fuck!!

All I see on mobile is just an empty spoiler tag

like for real

theres Still an anime joke somewhere but I’m tired

i wanted to think that too but

1. it looked too stupid

2. there was a live audience

3. there were like 30 guests on the show and neither of them were even the important one

4. this was their first-ever variety show appearance

5. it looked too stupid

To both things:

Falling on someone is a very real, totally irl, in real life thing(because there's a distinction), especially if you're hauling ass and someone's in the way. Experience speaking... from both sides.

Granted, you don't get the.. *ahem* "animu tiddy squeeze and the girl turns beet red and screams(or doesn't, depends on your anime) then falls in love with you later because she can't stop thinking about it, no that doesn't happen. You're usually in a lot of pain from the collision and apologizing for getting "tangled up" or whatnot. Same for guys, no crotch touching and/or accidental homoerotic kissing. Usually you get a "my bad man" or "watch were da fuck you goin" or something hilariously similar

And in the case of whatever K-thing that is this time, I am also confident it's scripted.

O MAN SM HELD AN EVERYSING COMPETITION WHERE THE WINNER WOULD GET 3 MILLION WON AND THE CHANCE TO RELEASE A DUET WITH HIS OR HER FAVOURITE SM ARTIST AND THE WINNER CHOSE LUNA SO SM WILL BE RERELEASING FREE SOMEBODY AS A DUET NEXT WEEK AHHH I AM SO ENVIOUS

O MAN SM HELD AN EVERYSING COMPETITION WHERE THE WINNER WOULD GET 3 MILLION WON AND THE CHANCE TO RELEASE A DUET WITH HIS OR HER FAVOURITE SM ARTIST AND THE WINNER CHOSE LUNA SO SM WILL BE RERELEASING FREE SOMEBODY AS A DUET NEXT WEEK AHHH I AM SO ENVIOUS

Spoiler

DVco-jFXUAABIAB.jpg

teuk posted his january schedule and it looks crazy packed i hope he’s ok

at the same time though this points to a play repackage which is both awful and amazing bc

1. they are presumably—like, as long as red velvet ends promotions soon, which is likely since they’re only promoting a repackage and it’s sm—going promote at the same time as seventeen. suju has some kind of weird affection towards seventeen and there are almost definitely going to be pics if they promote at the same time

2. there will be at least TWO more suju songs not containing ryeowook

3. there’s gonna be a fuckin dance practice, i don’t even remember the last time suju released a dance practice. 2012?? not counting leaked ones, 2006?????

4. it’s barely february and four of my five favourite groups have already come back, three with a repackage....that’s four entire promotion cycles to keep up with

7 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

sometimes i wish utaite were more mainstream

it's so hard finding things

ive never agreed w anything harder in my entire life

Spoiler

idk why but teuk shouting “HEENIM SAENGIL CHUKHAHAE” and yesung punching heechul’s butt @ 1:15 makes me rly emo BwpZKuH.png teuk before 2014 seemed so genuinely spirited and happy i miss that

Spoiler

idk why but teuk shouting “HEENIM SAENGIL CHUKHAHAE” and yesung punching heechul’s butt @ 1:15 makes me rly emo BwpZKuH.png teuk before 2014 seemed so genuinely spirited and happy i miss that

tbh i always forget heechul is part of a group, he seems so standalone since im so used to seeing him host variety shows n shit and it's always jarring seein him in suju vids