• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

sj’s micing interview is really bad overall because it’s horrible and unedited and awkward especially with variety baby lee donghae but when leeteuk’s turn popped up and he was cradling his fully dressed-up dog in his arms i lost it is this what they do on set

1 hour ago, bling said:

during holocaust today some girl walked into class late and she was like rly casually “sorry i was having a mental breakdown” tbh same

During what now? I'm gonna need context here, man

Edited by ChefGuevara

Ah, if there's one thing I like about Winter is that it makes me appreciate better my grandma's hot soup. Can't say I've ever tasted any better soup than those made by her...

o yes lmao i’m taking a class called holocaust and genocide studies oops

it is also one of my favourite classes which is really awkward when someone overhears me saying “i really like holocaust”

10 minutes ago, bling said:

o yes lmao i’m taking a class called holocaust and genocide studies oops

it is also one of my favourite classes which is really awkward when someone overhears me saying “i really like holocaust”

Oh ok, and if I remember right, you go to one of those magnet schools, right? I can see how that sort of place would have a class like that

and yeah, you should probably refer to it with an acronym or something in public, lmao

23 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Reveal hidden contents

misha ge (pronounced like gee gee baby) looks white af but has russian, chinese, and korean ancestry and speaks chinese 100% better than me

0da3b68cd75226669d2aa086b8ec503b.jpg

his costume is also great i appreciate him

I THOUGHT U MEANT HIS ENTIRE NAME WAS PRONOUNCED GEE GEE BABY AT FIRST AND I WAS LIKE ??????

he looks fabulous tho

also u guys are probably right but i’m incompetent

there is an unbelievable number of ryeochen selcas out there, i mean i shouldn't be surprised since chen is part of ryeo-line but wow. i love when kings stan kings

Spoiler

3d9b583d6f715cc228e80a9ca3973475.jpg

c37d7c91f517d806e47924a4d35c9d8c.jpg

tumblr_mvgyls0Z031sjs1fao2_500.png

tbt eyeliner!baek

284c74d5dc280c2a8c14a6810a54027a.jpg

large.jpg

qxvRocG.jpg

tumblr_mxebjey32M1s6q0wqo1_1280.jpg

ALSO THEYRE BOTH LISTED AS 173CM IN THEIR PROFILES BUT STANDING NEXT TO EACH OTHER

tumblr_nho2enWNCN1qbsseyo2_400.gif

53495174201206132354592566673821219_004.jpg

@sm i have seen through your lies

Spoiler

C0fQoyLUkAEXcHs.jpg

C0fRB_OUQAABAYv.jpg

C0fQ3w9VIAAckTq.jpg

C0fQ2r4UcAAFN0n.jpg

C0fQ12kUUAIlOyp.jpg

C0fQ0m1VEAA-Gcw.jpg

C0fQs7VUkAAUB3r.jpg

C0fRBH8VQAEXyY1.jpg

C0fRAH2VQAIeDRW.jpg

C0fQ_IbUcAAsNp-.jpg

C0fQp-RUcAA5Bk3.jpg

C0fQraUUUAUk3OX.jpg

i can't believe red velvet is perfect

how come irene has three photos and wendy has one tho im sick of yall akgae asses

and irene and yeri really have the same hairstyle, im suing

speaking of which MERRY BIRTHDAY TO RED VELVET'S TALENTED AND KIND MAIN VOCALIST WENDYYYY

tumblr_p32fxgn3rP1ti7fhko5_540.gif

Spoiler

honestly she looks so stunning in the bad boy mv im sad she didn't get that much screentime ;;;; but of course as usual she had lots and lots of lines so i guess it makes up for it. merry birthday wendy, she gained weight this era which made me really happy, she was so worryingly thin during red flavour. i hope she's able to eat healthily for the rest of the year

4P3WmON.gifo56xllO.gif
ZpGthMq.gifinXDM76.gif

original.giftumblr_nz1jcvZPc31ti7fhko1_400.gif

idg the flak she gets as a "visual hole" tbh, and even reveluvs think she doesn't look good in bangs but honestly i really do

1d928edfb0.png 34b3cecbd6.png 71e258d30d.png 689869d38f.png

and of course her expressions are my favourite, she may not be as loud as joy or energetic as yeri but she is definitely the silliest

the other members always call her the mom of the group too bc she worries so much about the other girls and cooks for them and everything ugh i love her ;-; merry birthday son seungwan ;-;

O HOW COULD I FORGET i love watching her fancams the most out of red velvet even though shes arguably the worst dancer just because she always has such a genuine smile on her face and she clearly has a passion for performing ahhh

i always cry while watching this bc knowing that shes happy makes me happy

22 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

@sylveonzoroark

So I just learned that starting tomorrow, there will be an event that give free Transcendence promotion to 3rd path characters (like Asura). No quest completion required, it's sent right to your inventory (or mail box). 

Omg what a miracle. Do you know how long the event is?

7 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Omg what a miracle. Do you know how long the event is?

IIRC similar events for the 1st and 2nd paths lasted around 2 weeks. Though there's not much for you to do with your Asura with this event, you can just log in and claim your rewards since they're tied to levels benchmarks and you're 99.

However you can choose two characters per account for those events, so if there's another character that's a third path (+ Rose's 4th path) that you'd like to level up, you could take advantage of this event since it also cuts by half the amount of EXP you need to level up.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

IIRC similar events for the 1st and 2nd paths lasted around 2 weeks. Though there's not much for you to do with your Asura with this event, you can just log in and claim your rewards since they're tied to levels benchmarks and you're 99.

However you can choose two characters per account for those events, so if there's another character that's a third path (+ Rose's 4th path) that you'd like to level up, you could take advantage of this event since it also cuts by half the amount of EXP you need to level up.

Nice. I want to level either Ain or Demonio (I'm not even sure I still have an Ain lmao). They just need to be level 70 for the reward right?

9 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Nice. I want to level either Ain or Demonio (I'm not even sure I still have an Ain lmao). They just need to be level 70 for the reward right?

Yep. With the half EXP thing it's actually pretty fast, especially if your character is level 50. 

9 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Yep. With the half EXP thing it's actually pretty fast, especially if your character is level 50. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

aITg5WH.gif

like i've said before i rly don't like callin suju cute but BwpZKuH.png ryeowook makes it so hard for me BwpZKuH.png

ryeowook: "i don't like skinship"

also ryeowook, on a song for you 3: head on donghaes shoulders, legs wrapped around kyuhyun, arm around shindong, hands massaging eunhyuks neck,