Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

mood: heechul and eunhyuk getting so excited during the tongue-twister game that they kept subconsciously adding YO and WOO which teuk counted as wrong and therefore losing, at a korean language game, to a group of foreigners

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

had a dream that i was a super junior fansite who had been an elf since their debut and to every music show fansign fanmeet airport radio event etc i followed them i screamed KIM HEECHUL YOU’RE A FUCKIN NERD or sometimes i’d say leeteuk or yesung or donghae or eunhyuk but mostly it was heechul bc he had the best reactions. anyway i went to a fansign once and kyuhyun was the first at the table and he leaned close and whispered to me “hey i’m not supposed to recognize fans but ur my hero” and high-fived me so basically what i have learned from this dream is that calling people nerds will get my faves to notice me

15 hours ago, bling said:

i can’t believe people exist who either haven’t listened to evanesce or don’t think that it’s the best super junior song. the first at least have some hope of being saved but the latter...

I belonged to the first group, so I decided to fix that.

You can now believe I exist!

Spoiler

tbt the days tvxq and suju lived in one dorm and one day yunho bought a leather jacket and donghae and heechul argued over whether or not it was flammable and the debate got so heated that heechul decided to spontaneously set it on fire

1 hour ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

I belonged to the first group, so I decided to fix that.

You can now believe I exist!

hatt u are such a person omg.....

it has been my biggest obsession over the past two months, everything about it (lyrics, mv, harmonies, instrumental, dance break) is so perfect and well executed and to top it off the title is such a beautiful word ;_; thank u for listening to it i appreciate it much that u took the time to check out something i love

Spoiler

o my god during the nunchucks rehearsal he-who-must-remain-unnamed fainted out of nowhere it scared me the song ended and he just suddenly fell backwards and his head hit the stage really loudly and the other trainees and staff started panicking it was very concerning i don’t...like him i think but i hope he’s ok, gosh idol and trainee lives are so stressful

C57386_B7-29_D8-432_F-888_E-1_A58_D499_D

Edited by bling
stan evanescse

Spoiler

it turns out that he fainted not only bc of the lack of food/sleep/rest that all trainees have but also bc he spent time talking to and reassuring his group mates and even walking around the dorms and waking them up when they had a hard time doing so (which li qi said he was surprised at bc it wasn’t necessary or expected of him) and as the leader he also had to lead the practice sessions and monitor everyone’s progress and the little rest time that the trainees DID have he spent either teaching bangbang (who wasn’t good at dancing) or practicing by himself. he’s like jonghyun-level leader in patience and compassion and direction wtf do i have to like him now

zheng ting said that he-who-must-remain-unnamed would tell him “i’ll practice for an hour, i’ll stay in the practice room for a half-hour” but then in the morning zheng ting would find out that he would actually practice until around 7 a.m. that’s wild

cheng xiao said that during the mentor check-ups and rehearsal their group seemed the most well prepared and from the interviews of the members it looks like it was almost entirely thanks to their leader. like they actually recorded two rehearsals bc he thought the first time wasn’t good enough and the spectating trainees were like wow why they’re so meticulous and it was after the second time that he collapsed which tells us that he must have been extremely exhausted after the first time but insisted on a redo anyways

and even then even then while zeren was helping him to the ambulance he just told him

B0_A42335-909_F-476_D-9_D02-2_BDD1_C3_E6

he must have been so stressed and concerned about how the performance would turn out, when the team was having issues waking up he blamed himself bc he let them sleep in out of worry that his group mates were too fatigued (even though they all said that waking up was their own responsibility he decided to take it on for himself after that)

BC1_CC42_A-_F5_F7-4199-9_F5_D-7_A6_E2_B5D7_D73_C7_B-861_C-4_B77-_B322-897_E525_E115_B7_A13-3_D0_C-48_B9-_B0_A7-_E17_E524BAE92_C43-527_B-4_ED7-_AA1_C-6_F3144_D738_C3_FF300-8_C76-44_B0-_A45_E-216272_C73D905_D3_A1-16_AB-4_A39-83_AA-_F6_C4749_F1_C8_CE937-09_F1-42_C6-951_A-_B7_A3_E4_D

damn even if i didn’t notice him during ppap i think i’d have picked him up now anyway, my faves are usually a combination of kindness (joshua, luna) diligence (seunghee, luna) and patience (joshua, ryeowook) ;_; i haven’t bothered to vote in weeks but when he said “i want to be in the top ranks, even if not 1, 2, 3, then at least 5, 6, 7. i want to get out of the middle ranks” it made me want to vote

i haven’t watched the actual evaluation yet i know zeren is the best dancer in the group but a part of me hopes that he wins

I think I found my new ear worm...

I blame the TV, hahahaha. This channel airs lots of old shows from 15-30 years ago (some I even got to watch or just hear about back in the day)... it's quite fascinating. Now if only I could actually watch the ones I'd like to (re)watch... pft, schedules...

12 hours ago, bling said:

hatt u are such a person omg.....

it has been my biggest obsession over the past two months, everything about it (lyrics, mv, harmonies, instrumental, dance break) is so perfect and well executed and to top it off the title is such a beautiful word ;_; thank u for listening to it i appreciate it much that u took the time to check out something i love

thx Kim ur a person too

I always love hearing about and checking out things you love! "Evanesce" is definitely a nice word, and the song lived up to its title's niceness!

wtf jhope finally released hixtape and the korean name of the title track is 백일몽 which is the same as evanesce’s jhope has taste

why idol producer is gayer than produce 101:

Spoiler

FAdoK9D.jpg

3hHhfWR.jpg3SY1rV9.jpg

FQRm39P.jpg8DoZlup.jpg

6pjPZVJ.jpgGRudxbw.jpgQJ1XY93.jpg

xksMd3G.jpg

Ntl2JfN.jpgfMNPzIt.jpgQm4uHVo.jpgqMskBP4.jpg

pB55PDy.jpgH6IQLIf.jpg

also other things from the visual pick

Spoiler

QfQWCDl.jpg4L2Khzi.jpg

vDL1cn4.jpg

NhkBJWU.jpg

4 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

wtf at "i want to kiss him" and "im looking for someone to marry" and "can i take him out for a meal" and also this

vDL1cn4.jpg

ya i was kinda amazed at how direct they were maybe thats just part of the language??

THAT GUY JUST CARRIES AROUND THOSE SUNGLASSES IN HIS POCKET AND WHIPS THEM OUT WHENEVER HE FEELS LIKE IT IT IS OFFENSIVE