• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

TGRCSL7.gif

after zyc fainted from hypoglycemia (which was still rly sudden and scary i am relieved hes ok)

12klVbJ.pngO5V7pV3.pngrtbVpae.jpgHrrrClT.jpg5tSDzaG.jpgda3MfDt.jpgcyjYFXR.pngysnik6E.png

all of the gramarie trainees r really good, between my friend and me we like all of them

i appreciate that xiao gui and xingjie dropped everything during the dead of the night to go to the hospital with him and that he pat xiao gui's knee and held his hand to reassure him that he was ok they seem close

Edited by bling
stan evanesce

(during a vlive)

joshua: we just wanted to tell you guys we're eating well and that we're healthy and not to worry about us

seungkwan: it sounds like a foreign show bc he keeps speaking english

joshua: oh sorry i'll stop

joshua: adios

jhope's baekilmong already has 7 million views and within 24 hours it'll definitely surpass suju's baekilmong which is a shame because i haven't even listened to jhope's baekilmong yet but i know suju's is superior

Edited by bling
stan evanesce

10 minutes ago, bling said:

(during a vlive)

joshua: we just wanted to tell you guys we're eating well and that we're healthy and not to worry about us

seungkwan: it sounds like a foreign show bc he keeps speaking english

joshua: oh sorry i'll stop

joshua: adios

from foreign to exotic....

Confession I've been avoiding thinking about Jonghyun for the past month which was pretty easy with the Olympics and homework going on but tonight I searched through his tag and ended up crying my eyes out for a few hours and now my sleep schedule is fucked again. Every time I see his name I'm reminded that he's dead and I'm just like 'oh'. I think I dealt with the grief by trying to identify what stage I was at, but one moment I'd be accepting and another I'd be depressed and in denial again and the cycle would go on and on until I just stopped thinking about him. You know I used to say 'I want to die' a lot most of the time not being serious but after Jonghyun's passing I don't think I can ever say that again even if I am serious. And speaking of avoiding things I think avoidance of things in general is pretty big problem for me but at this point I don't know if I can fix it.

im unstanning

7 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Confession I've been avoiding thinking about Jonghyun for the past month which was pretty easy with the Olympics and homework going on but tonight I searched through his tag and ended up crying my eyes out for a few hours and now my sleep schedule is fucked again. Every time I see his name I'm reminded that he's dead and I'm just like 'oh'. I think I dealt with the grief by trying to identify what stage I was at, but one moment I'd be accepting and another I'd be depressed and in denial again and the cycle would go on and on until I just stopped thinking about him. You know I used to say 'I want to die' a lot most of the time not being serious but after Jonghyun's passing I don't think I can ever say that again even if I am serious. And speaking of avoiding things I think avoidance of things in general is pretty big problem for me but at this point I don't know if I can fix it.

Spoiler

yeah it’s been a while but i understand tbh, i still cry a lot when i think about him too. if avoidance is what helps you cope then by all means i think it’s fine, also i recently learned in psychology that the stages of grief are a myth and that everyone deals with grief in a different, unable-to-predetermine way. take ur time sylv i hope you’re ok

Spoiler

i love when teuk interacts w his hoobae groups i love when he starts dancing and jamming to red flavour. suho and heechul who

the girls look so short next to him tbh

NOT @ ARMYS SAYING THAT SM/SUNGMIN COPIED JHOPE’S DAYDREAM BC THEY HAVE THE SAME ENGLISH TITLE WHEN THE KOREAN TITLE OF SUNGMIN’S SONG IS 낮꿈 AND SUPER JUNIOR HAS HAD A SONG CALLED 백일몽, THE KOREAN TITLE OF JHOPE’S NEW SONG, SINCE 2014. ANYWAY IT’S LITERALLY JUST A TITLE.....

THIS IS LIKE THAT GIRL WHO THOUGHT SUPER JUNIOR PLAGIARIZED P101’S SORRY SORRY HONEY SUPER JUNIOR’S SORRY SORRYSUS HAS BEEN AROUND FOR NINE YEARS

Spoiler

FUCK I DISCOVERED D&E’S CIRCUS YESTERDAY A COUPLE WEEKS LATE AND I WAS BOPPIN JAMMIN THE WHOLE WORKS AND TODAY I WAS ABOUT TO LISTEN TO IT AGAIN BUT THE FULL VERSION GOT DELETED OFF YOUTUBE ASJDJWKSB THIS IS WHY JPOP SUX