Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

On 4/3/2018 at 3:48 PM, Motendra said:

Wouldn't the correct term ( for you anyway) be scrap post?

This is why we're friends

19 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Ça va. Je ne me souvenais pas que tu parlais Français.

Et toi, comment ça va? 

(French is my first language and the one I use everyday, but using it here feels weird lol)

Très bien ~ 

I'm still learning, I'd hardly say that I speak French as much as "know" it lol

I knew French was your first language heh I don't really get to practice much these days though... One thing is for sure, I'm still decently well at reading since I was able to understand what you said completely!

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

54 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Legend by Marie Lu. I know, it came out like a decade ago idk why I didn't read it sooner. It takes place in dystopian America and is told from the point of view of two pretty great main characters. I usually hate first person present tense, but it worked well here. All three books make me cry like a baby ;_;

Also hi refa

wow surprisingly i've never heard it but it sounds good, i am CHECKIN IT OUT

47 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Hide contents

9ym3gs5pkpp01.jpg

I love this aesthetic especially the calendar tracklist

also Xiumin looks so cute with blond hair

also also the mv for blooming days looks like it's gonna be floral af which I love but idk about the song

o shit sm better not fuck this up

i read the poster as cxb tbh...it's pretty though

47abf0dc5d.png

this made me laugh i love the calendar concept

Spoiler

DZcXYD4U0AAoMGK.jpgDZcuEnrVAAAHh96.jpg

sigh this is leagues better than p101s2’s top 20 but i’m still mad

- how the fuck yanchen not in!!

- bu fan ninth place?? more like BOOOO fan

- zhenghao is great and all but how is he in when yanchen isn’t...

- same with bi wenjun, qin fen, and li xikan (i’d make fun of jeffrey but he’s soft and has lots of eggs so i won’t. i’m still bitter that he’s here and not yanchen tho)

- i straight-up cannot recognize the blond boy on the bottom. how is he still here while yanchen has disappeared (edit: i just remembered that that’s xu shengen wtf he looks nothing like himself in that unflattering-ass photo but xu shengen is fine i can’t get mad at him bc everyone loves him)

- im upset that chaoze is still in the competition when he literally plagiarized a got7 choreography for the debut evaluations....when jackson is one of the judges no less

- i miss li quanzhe i can’t believe he dropped like 10 places

- how is xiao gui so darn high?? he’s been consistently up there the entire show, among cai xukun (pre-existing fanbase), chen linong (star factor, rapidly growing fanbase), zhu zhengting, justin, and fan chengcheng (pre-existing fanbase + influential company) when he really hasn’t done much this entire show. heck, as of right now he’s placed above zhengting. i’m confused but happy i guess bc he’s one of the gramarie boys

- speaking of the gramarie boys I KEEP THINKING ABOUT HOW YANCHEN WAS TELLING XIAO GUI AND HUBA “i’m sorry brothers i might not be able to stand with you for the next stage” DURING THE EPISODE 10 ELIMINATIONS AND FEELING SAD UGH ALL THREE SHOULD BE IN THE TOP 20 RIGHT NOW

- huba is only 14th place?? cannot believe. he’s literally the best performer on the show after cai xukun (i actually personally prefer his style over cai xukun’s, it’s fresher and natural and less intimidating), jieqiong has named him her number 1 pick, li ronghao said that he could “replace li junyi” aka become the best vocalist of the remaining trainees, both jackson and mc jin were impressed with his freestyle rap during the company evaluations, and lay has commented that his stage presence is so strong it makes it difficult to even see any other person on stage. like why is he not more popular wtf!! his individual fandom is so terribly small so i’m losing hope but talent must win it must

- if bu fan ranks into top 9 for the finale i don’t even think i’ll stan lmao i love zhengting dearly and chengcheng’s my bud and zhangjing is stupid but bu fan is so goddamn annoying. almost as bad as joo haknyeon

Spoiler

CAG9jmd.jpgZTlv7NP.jpgcA1LG3N.jpgZIwBlhA.jpgkfdp6Ir.jpgQVvEJFg.jpgqSetCqr.jpgzoiBqTN.jpgfUbvCEQ.jpg2d4SX63.jpgbsdgSaT.jpgq6jlUPc.jpg

dream team was so cute and sweet and had the strongest dynamic (probably cuz 4 boys were from yuehua and 2 were from gramarie) and i loved how they all helped out zhenghao and encouraged him and wow i love them

zhengting and huba especially seem to care about zhenghao and that was definitely what he needed after cai xukun left the team ;_; he was struggling since all of the other boys were more experienced and already friends with one another and very fast learners and them helping zhenghao out was very wholesome

also they seemed very welcoming to him despite the age gap/skill gap and the fact that he was the only one on the team from a company besides yuehua or gramarie, he clearly got along with them rly well

wKAoard.jpg4lHXRz9.jpgREriDar.jpg2wYC38K.jpgKhs7Tve.jpgYadflHS.jpg6AltCua.jpgF8txDmq.jpgrBse1Md.jpgjPxqznZ.jpgCDT596M.jpgu4NR7Lf.jpgGaY1H5d.jpg4fXDQq8.jpg

his evaluation of yanchen, spot on ; v ;

i was surprised at how well he got along w huba considering that they're like eight years apart

tumblr_p5pgbmVFXK1tb4z25o1_1280.giftumblr_p5pgbmVFXK1tb4z25o3_500.gif
tumblr_p5pgbmVFXK1tb4z25o4_500.giftumblr_p5pgbmVFXK1tb4z25o5_500.gif
tumblr_p5pgbmVFXK1tb4z25o6_500.giftumblr_inline_p5q5ayQTa41qhhtze_500.gif

I CAN'T BELIEVE DING ZEREN AND YANCHEN ARE THE ONLY ONES ON THE TEAM TO NOT HAVE MADE THE TOP 20

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce

Spoiler

eef5e69efd32c15124ede86b99bf3f3c.gif

i really like making fun of joshua’s dancing skills bc hes among the worst dancers in seventeen but honestly there’s not a single bad dancer in the group he’s better than i let on...sometimes........ i just like to make fun of my faves but really

doni and coni were talking about how dwc was a slow song so dancing it 2x wouldn’t be that difficult but lmao seventeen’s choreographies

and they’re so fuckin in-sync, especially for a 13-member group

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

probably my favourite part about svt being “self-producing idols” is that woozi and hoshi know exactly how to tailor their compositions and choreographies to the members’ strengths; recent going seventeen episodes have included clips of the boys in the studio, and i really enjoy watching those because it makes me appreciate how much effort goes into even just a single line or phrase. and carats are just seeing a tiny fraction of the process!! wow

i don’t think i’ve ever made it a secret that i’m been impressed with how woozi manages to create such public-friendly, catchy songs while still maintaining a fresh sound unique to seventeen, and now that the other members are beginning to delve into song composition as well i really appreciate the differences between their style. since seventeen relies largely on their fanbase rather than the general public it seems like to me that the members are more concerned with pursuing their own interests rather than molding them into those of the general public—dk’s casual and light-hearted songs, hoshi’s dance songs, joshua’s soft acoustic songs, vernon’s hip-hop songs, (idk what to say for mingyu since he hasn’t helped compose a song since beautiful but that’s w/o a doubt one of my favourite svt b-sides so i look forward to his next composition) they’re all very them and while seventeen sucks i like how distinctive their music is

and man their choreographies ugh. i can’t really talk about this as much since only performance team is involved in the choreographing process but even as a nonfan there’s no doubt that dance-wise they’re among the most impressive in the industry!! they’re known for their synchronization and while their routines aren’t as technically difficult as bts’ or sometimes exo’s they’re very creative and they use their surplus members to advantage. normally you’d think 13 members would look crowded on stage but hoshi is really a genius tbh

ImpassionedMassiveCob-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_oi6mhp8wnu1uj3toso5_400.gif

tumblr_p1ohie8z111uashjdo1_500.gif

tumblr_p1ohie8z111uashjdo9_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p1ohie8z111uashjdo4_540.gif

tumblr_obe4k1jTRZ1v6nwgzo2_500.gif

tumblr_nv9jv1dyLJ1uashjdo4_540.gif

i love how they incorporate point dances from past songs (above gif is using adore u’s “akkinda” in mansae, but aju nice also used pretty u’s “neo yeppeu da” and the beginning/end positions of dwc/im wearing a hat/clap all sync up w one another)

and i can’t find a gif for it but they even added sign language in pretty u and thanks. kings of meaning

rap lines in kpop generally suck so i have even less to say about hip-hop team but minus actually hip-hop-based kpop groups (mx, stray kids, bts, nct) i think seventeen is fairly above average no?? their verses are self-penned of course which is already a step ahead of many but i can’t think of a single svt song that made me think “oh god why does their verse exist cut this out” (see: red velvet’s dumb dumb). plus they’ve all got their own distinctive styles as well, with wonwoo being v aggressive and vernon being very english and mingyu being v polite and dino being very fast and s.coups...well s.coups tries his best (jk coups is like the most well-rounded i think. he’s not my favourite rapper in the group but he’s the leader of hip-hop team for a reason)

so basically what i’m trying to say is that i guess seventeen is all right and i GUESS they’re my ultimate bias group for a reason besides joshua being in it and i GUESS their rise from “our company is so poor that the only reason why we got to debut is bc we compose, write, choreograph, and produce our songs ourselves” to “we are rich and can finally afford our own stuff and better quality shit but we are still composing, writing, choreographing, and producing our songs ourselves” is pretty impressive

hahahaha april fool’s i got u good didn’t i?? actually seventeen sucks and the only reason why i stan is because joshua is in it. thank u for your time

8 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

hi kinuminumi how are you

hi im decent, am on spring break so i've been bored tbh

how about u dusko

4 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

DaCVkU5XUAEXfXZ.jpg

jeno really looks like leeteuk's son.....

wtf

10 hours ago, evanesce said:

hi im decent, am on spring break so i've been bored tbh

breaks are nice, but long breaks with nothing happening is just zzz

i'm pissed off, but otherwise fine. i moved into my new house last week!!

tolkien: "yeah fam the men of eriador are descended from the people of haleth"

also tolkien: "yeah my dude the people of bór were the ancestors of the most ancient men of eriador"

also also tolkien: "yeah bro the people of bëor and the people of hador were the first men to come to eriador and settle there"