• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

i’m sad fan chengcheng has red hair now bc now i have to think of a different nickname for him other than “white onion-lookin’ ass”

Spoiler

4c158b2b17.gifd35f174366.gifa78047661b.gif

I WANNA KICKBOX HIS STUPID mildly cute FACE truly he is big white teeth

bdd674bb59.gif

the gramarie boys are all nerds honestly (not @ them making fun of cai xukun's ending pose from ei ei), i know xiao gui is part of nine percent now (!!!) but i hope huba and yanchen debut soon...maybe as a subunit like mxm?? also i've yet to really meet zhang yankai yet so im excited to see him

speaking of yanchen i started watching his new drama w a friend just to make fun of his stupid face and everything about it is so bad, the editing the acting the plot the everything, geez the lengths i go to for people i dislike

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce

Spoiler

i’m unstanning every single idol producer contestant who voluntarily chose to be on team mack daddy. sorry zhu zhengting sorry wang ziyi notsorry fan chengcheng i don’t make the rules. down with mack daddy

....was what i was going to say but why the shit is nearly every trainee i like except lin yanjun and you zhangjing on team mack daddy??? fuck, huba is on team mack daddy. seriously swap qian zhenghao bu fan qin fen and xu shengen for those two + xiao gui and justin and that’s just my top 10 favourite non-eliminated trainees. i’m so mad

2 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

it's like the worse exo's music gets the better cbx gets

OK I HAVEN’T LISTENED TO THE ALBUM YET BUT THE EVE AND BEEN THROUGH

Spoiler

31d39914e9.png

i’m very upset at how yanchen uploads photos across social media like photocards and people gotta collect ‘em all, im tempted to get a weibo so i can access the third, final boss

Spoiler

IF HE HAS ONE REDEEMING FACTOR IT'S THAT HE (and huba) HAS TASTE IN MUSIC. TBH EXO-M HISTORY + THE EVE >>>> THE REST OF EXO'S DISCOGRAPHY

o this was the first time i saw the choreography for the eve and it wasn't anywhere as nearly as sinful as exo-ls were making it out to be?? or does exo do it more sinfully idgi

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce