• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

• 2 weeks later...

Bringing this back, huh.

For my part, I've finally dabbled fully into Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires. I thought it would take me longer to get the hang of it, but no, it was easier than expected. Then again, all my ample time playing Paradox games has given me experience enough, hahaha...

if we're leaving sermons..

posting here was fun
met some alright people

but i guess it's telling i came in an annoying weirdo with no friends or real acquaintanceship and leave the exact same way
but at least shooting pointless shit kept me from reminding me of my place

2 hours ago, Trisitei said:

posting here was fun
met some alright people

but i guess it's telling i came in an annoying weirdo with no friends or real acquaintanceship and leave the exact same way

Trist, we're not doing this

Edit: @Fleece mostly same old same old, tho the market has not been kind to me. Yourself?

Edited by Motendra

3 hours ago, Motendra said:

Edit: @Fleece mostly same old same old, tho the market has not been kind to me. Yourself?

Oh nice, what about a market though???

And I've been ok, just busy with work and when I'm off or home I don't do much...I feel like I wouldn't get so exhausted easily if I could just not have any health problems hhhhhh  i guess being in a low mood a lot doesn't help either but yeah!! I'm trying to get money so I can hopefully move out of state though a good chunk of it will probably go to moving into another place here so thats a huge setback ;_; 'cause our landlord is crazy and won't fix shit

5 minutes ago, Fleece said:

Oh nice, what about a market though???

And I've been ok, just busy with work and when I'm off or home I don't do much...I feel like I wouldn't get so exhausted easily if I could just not have any health problems hhhhhh  i guess being in a low mood a lot doesn't help either but yeah!! I'm trying to get money so I can hopefully move out of state though a good chunk of it will probably go to moving into another place here so thats a huge setback ;_; 'cause our landlord is crazy and won't fix shit

I should have specified and said job market. At the moment, I'm the only one who, aside from pops who can't anymore, is without a job and and it suuuuucks. Nevermind just living at home in general being terrible in my eyes thats completely devoid of any optimisim

And that sucks too! Hopefully things work out for you, 

Game that has good premise, but ultimately falls on its ass:

The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa.

Long and short: existential "coming of age" story, beat em up, with some school sim elements. But the catch is: everything you do is irrelevant and has absolutely no meaning if has nothing to do with combat.

School is meaningless, exploring the city is meaningless, food is meaningless, smoking is meaningless, trying to follow the "plot" is meaningless, it's all over the place and inconsistent. Eventually you'll just get railroaded into major plot points, whether or not you were able to "find" the obscure and hidden story, triggered by random people or arriving at random locations at the right time, up to that point anyway. So there's a very high chance, you won't have a friggin clue what's going on... Basically the entire time.

That said, the very abrupt endgame/ending tosses everything out the window, and you're thrown into this huge brawl until the credits roll. I kinda liked the endgame, but I hated the ending: part of it you saw coming a mile away, and the other part clashes with the plot and makes absolutely no sense.

Good points: Kunio-esque aesthetic, combat, music, npc interactions

Edited by Soledai

On 9/2/2018 at 12:27 AM, Motendra said:

I should have specified and said job market. At the moment, I'm the only one who, aside from pops who can't anymore, is without a job and and it suuuuucks. Nevermind just living at home in general being terrible in my eyes thats completely devoid of any optimisim

And that sucks too! Hopefully things work out for you, 

Ohhh, yeah I've known the feeling :(
all I can really say is keep putting yourself out there and hopefully you'll get a response soon

thanks!

On 31-8-2018 at 10:29 PM, ViceTOLUCT said:

This thread ripped off the NSLU community from Miiverse! Both are places people post in, and both are used for the wong porpoise!

Your shitposts are great.

On 1-9-2018 at 12:37 AM, Kinumi said:

btw i love u all

I love you too, Kim.

On 1-9-2018 at 11:36 PM, Trisitei said:

posting here was fun
met some alright people

Tristian, I thought you were great when I first came here and I still think you're great.

On 2-9-2018 at 4:09 AM, Nobody said:

EVERY HHH POST FROM NOW ON MUST BE ABOUT HOW DEAD HHH IS

HHH is dead.

8 hours ago, Julius Nepos said:

Also, when did Nuibaba get a sex change?

That one boss in Valentia?

Apparently, never. They just made her not ugly because it sells better reasons, beats me, though. Or was it that not the case? I'd need to recheck...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

That one boss in Valentia?

Apparently, never. They just made her not ugly because it sells better reasons, beats me, though. Or was it that not the case? I'd need to recheck...

He's referred to as "かれ" in Gaiden, so yeah, he was male.

He/she definitely got an upgrade in looks though.

So unlike the Narga debacle, huh.

Pretty much. On the bright side for Nuibaba, who definite got the short end of the stick was that one boss that was outright removed. Poor guy.

Edited by Acacia Sgt