• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yep. Ace Attourney.

This game has a way of making you feel smart when in reality being a lawyer would be TOP troubling. I'd get confused with introductions, I'm sure.

Yukimura: "This is the legendary Yato. It chooses its own wielder; none else can wield it. The wielder of the Yato is the one who is destined to save the world."
Corrin: "Whoa, and it's chosen me..."

Flora (later): "Lord/Lady Corrin, your sword! It's the sword of legend!"
Corrin: "Wait, you mean this sword? But this is just the legendary Yato. It can't possibly be the sword of legend!"
Corrin (trying to be smart): "You know, this really can't be the sword of legend. You see, it is a katana, not a sword."
Flora: "I believe in the legend. That means you are destined to be a great hero."
Corrin: "Me, a great hero? Don't be ridiculous! I'm just the chosen wielder of the Yato, destined to save the world. I couldn't possibly be a hero."

I love how much of an idiot Corrin is.

8 hours ago, Kinumi said:

if the protagonist isn’t at least mildly upsetting is it even a fire emblem game

Eliwood has never upset anyone ever and you know it

hes too nice for that 

fitting that post gets doubled

19 hours ago, Julius Nepos said:

Yukimura: "This is the legendary Yato. It chooses its own wielder; none else can wield it. The wielder of the Yato is the one who is destined to save the world."

Corrin: "Wait, you mean this sword? But this is just the legendary Yato. It can't possibly be the sword of legend!"
Corrin (trying to be smart): "You know, this really can't be the sword of legend. You see, it is a katana, not a sword."
Flora: "I believe in the legend. That means you are destined to be a great hero."
Corrin: "Me, a great hero? Don't be ridiculous! I'm just the chosen wielder of the Yato, destined to save the world. I couldn't possibly be a hero."

at least you find it amusing............................................
for now......................

fitting that post gets doubled

19 hours ago, Julius Nepos said:

at least you find it amusing............................................
for now......................

On 6/10/2018 at 1:56 PM, Trisitei said:

Venom isn’t that good of a movie

I liked Tom Hardy as Eddie and I like anytime Eddie and the symbiote share dialogue with each other but anything else is bleh

I had heard it was like funny bad

And I mean to be fair they only made it because they were gonna lose the IP, and at that point, funny bad is all I can really expect