Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

8 minutes ago, Ace Tactician said:

I'm having trouble making a decision about it.

I'm still on the fence because these days, I'm hardly on social media. I feel like I would make an account and then forget about it due to having other daily responsibilities (like house chores)

I guess the best way to think about Discord is a texting app that allows you to text people globally for free. You can download it on your phone for free, get notifications when someone PMs you or if you get notified in a server (which can be muted if you decide to join any), and do voice/video calls. If you want to, that is. Another good thing is it uses very little data if you're not connected to Wi-Fi, even if you stay logged in.

On the computer, you can opt to have it boot up and log in automatically, so whenever you start up your computer, it comes on automatically.

Edited by DodgeDusk

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

18 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

I guess the best way to think about Discord is a texting app that allows you to text people globally for free. You can download it on your phone for free, get notifications when someone PMs you or if you get notified in a server (which can be muted if you decide to join any), and do voice/video calls. If you want to, that is. Another good thing is it uses very little data if you're not connected to Wi-Fi, even if you stay logged in.

On the computer, you can opt to have it boot up and log in automatically, so whenever you start up your computer, it comes on automatically.

That sounds pretty cool. I thought discord was another social media app like Twitter, lol XD

I wonder if I can be signed into SF and Discord at the same time.

8 minutes ago, Ace Tactician said:

That sounds pretty cool. I thought discord was another social media app like Twitter, lol XD

I wonder if I can be signed into SF and Discord at the same time.

It's basically a better Skype.

I don't see why not. If you use Discord on your browser, then you can have it on one tab and SF on the other. If you download Discord on your phone or computer, it's just an app/program you can run.

Discord and Skype, huh.

Can't say I remember much about Skype at this point in time, hahaha...

I only basically made the switch when I had practically nothing and no one to use it with anymore.

it's alright but
eh i'm not part of any servers
i just stick to group IM's

On 12/11/2018 at 11:25 AM, Soledai said:

lol

*thumbs up emoji

tbh, I'm considering a "bonus round" where I theme a few of the other girls I considered, and the ones that impressed me with how cool or fucking cute they were

how about some other idol franchise?

On 12/19/2018 at 12:54 AM, Acacia Sgt said:

Discord and Skype, huh.

Can't say I remember much about Skype at this point in time, hahaha...

I only basically made the switch when I had practically nothing and no one to use it with anymore.

Is that a robot in a sombrero?

7 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

Ouch, good luck meng

Was it cut short or did you not realize when it ran out?

More of the latter, I guess. I had some suspicions when they asked me to onboard some remote contractors rather than a local team member as has been the norm, but today was when I got confirmation of the expected timeframe.

Seems whoever's in charge decided that my team isn't worth the cost of keeping, so our positions are being outsourced to Ukraine.

I'm hoping to get another position at the same company, but who knows.

On 12/20/2018 at 3:09 AM, Trisitei said:

how about some other idol franchise?

Oh I know! I'll do 12 of the Million Live girls, or the 13 originals, or the Shiny Colors girls. That's a great idea, but another year here...

kappa emoji.jpg