• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Tfw the power goes out when a game is auto-saving and the data gets corrupted.

On 6/23/2019 at 12:19 PM, Robert of Normandy said:

it's dead, and yet it will never die. :v

Zombie thread, etc.

Damn in a weird way i miss the days when this thread was spammed to shit. Apparently haven't posted in over a year but i guess i'll change that now. Hello!

goodnight ladies
ladies goodnight
it's time to say goodbye
let me tell you now
goodnight ladies
ladies goodnight
It's time to say goodbye

now all night long you've been drinking your tequila
but now you've sucked your lemon peel dry
so why not get high?
and goodnight ladies
ladies goodnight

goodnight ladies
oh ladies goodnight
it's time to say goodbye
goodnight sweet ladies
oh ladies goodnight
it's time to say goodbye
bye bye

oh we've been together for the longest time
but now it's time to get high
come on let's get high
and goodnight ladies
ladies goodnight

oh i'm still missing my other half
it must be something i did in the past
don't it just make you wanna laugh?
it's a lonely saturday night

oh nobody calls me on the telephone
i put another record on my stereo
but i'm still singing the song of you

now if i was an actor
or dancer who was glamurous
then you know a glamurous life would soon be mine
but now the tinsel light of star break
is all that's left to applaud my heart break
and at eleven o clock i watch the network news
ow ow ow

something tells me that you're really gone
you said that we could be friends but that's not what i want
oh anyway my tv dinner is almost done
i mean to tell you
one more word

• 2 weeks later...

I'm alright

why do you ask?

i'm uptight i guess

let it pass

i've never had much in common with you

you brought me up gentle and mild

but im somebody else's somebody else's child

full head of hair

bright blue eyes

i get my nose i'm told from my mother side

she took a lover that she barely knew

oooooooh

i'll let you down

Wayward and wild

but i'm somebody else's somebody else's child

We went to the youth club and we looked out place

i didnt know where to look so i looked at your face

but you were a boxing champ and i was a weakling

you didnt give me a chance you gave me a beating

and i thank you very much that you did

and as the time went by we stayed out of trouble

before i could realize my age had doubled

the man i became is a tragic bore

and hes not a boxing champ anymore

if theres one thing i learned is to run away

at least i enjoy what i do today

and i thank you very much that i do

If you can summon the strength tow me

i cant hold down the urgency

you've got to make you descent slowly

and oil up those sticky keys

coax me out my low

down the spin of my propeller

its a necessary evil

no cause for emergency

Borrowed the beak of a bald eagle

oh momentary synergy

coax me out my low

sinking to tomorrow

coax me out my low

down the spin of my propeller

my propeller wont spin and i cant get it started in my own

when are you arriving

when are you arriving

when are you arriving

my propeller

Two can be complete without the rest of the world Two can be complete without the rest of the world Do it for the people that have died for your sake An entire generation that has nothing to say How'd yoo make your way to me?

Let's say you made a deal with me And I got your name and your home address And you're all trashed up with your big red belt I would almost say that you might need help I could drop you off at the next red light If it don't make sense or it don't feel right

All the girls could never make me love them the way I love you

Can't you see the sky is not the limit no more? I can see the elevator crashed the floor I can still see yesterday sailing away Seven billion people who got nothing to say Are you coming on to me?

I saw your face then I heard that song It was so inviting it hurt my bones Well it looks like you but your eyes are grey And your hair is gone but your mind's okay Yes I like your smile but your forehead's cold I don't want you to be afraid and go

I would cheat and lie and steal now I'll stay at home and kneel for you

I was waiting For my baby, to arrive Right by my side

Oh please Leave me alone tonight Forget the past

Two can be complete without the rest of the world Oh you know I said it just to get you to laugh Do it for the people that have died for your sake An entire generation of entertainers to blame

The light is red The camera's on. Get yourself a lawyer and a gun. Hate your friend's new friends like everyone. Childhood's end can be so competitive, Oh sky's not the limit and your never gonna guess what is...

forgive english, i am Russia. i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss. We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though. I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

Why is it I'm more eagerly speculating on a just-announced Nippon Ichi Software game than 3H and a slew of other AAA titles?

The game in question? The Bokuhime Project, which translates as "Boy Princess" or "Lady (like the noble title) Young Man" I think. NIS's first (implying they might do more?) cross-dressing game.

20190724_041435_thumb.jpg

How is this game going to pan out? There are so many possibilities!🤩

But let's face it, the cynic is right. This is going to be just silly Japanese jokes, possibly a little offensive, and nothing truly in line with what IRL crossdressers think, believe, and are.

Or even worse, judging from that one artwork available, it'll just be the typical anime girls, being typical anime girls, with the excuse they aren't actually girls when the eyerolls at the cutesy sexualization come. Since with the exception of the upper left girl and the less feminine lower left, none of these show any visible hint of possibly being male.

However! I can't help but be a little foolishly optimistic it'll be better than that. That it'll be actually be cute guys looking like they're crossdressing in style, done with some not so bad silliness.

Not that I think I'd ever get this, but I'm keeping my eyes on it. Just to see the final results.😙

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3H still eludes me, haven't been to a store that has a physical copy yet. >_>

And of course I finish my updates to the FE3 translation just as everyone is too busy to play it. >_>

Physical copies are only better than digital ones, if you are not convinced enough of a game and want to sell it or your memory storage is full. Also digital copies are more favorable overall because there are so many online sales going on. Since I own a Switch I do not buy physical copies anymore because I save money, time and a walk to a store by downloading.

On 7/28/2019 at 6:52 AM, Rosalina said:

Physical copies are only better than digital ones, if you are not convinced enough of a game and want to sell it or your memory storage is full. Also digital copies are more favorable overall because there are so many online sales going on. Since I own a Switch I do not buy physical copies anymore because I save money, time and a walk to a store by downloading.

Online sales are nice, but what are the odds of what you want being on sale?(unless it's Witcher 3, that's always on sale fsr)

That, to me, isn't a good enough reason to say digital > physical, it's too circumstantial. By the same logic, buying physical copies second hand makes it better than digital because you can get them cheaper than retail.

About 90% of the games I have bought in the past year were on sale. In general I do not buy games on date of release simply to save money. Vesperia and Three Houses were the exceptions. I am searching on Steam or e-shop and there are good games dropped frequently. And there are also the daily sales like summer or black Friday where the price of tons of (good) games is dropped. 

That said until about a couple of years ago I only bought digital copies, but since I am taking care for my wallet, I changed to digital copies because the chance of getting games more favorable is higher. 

Edited by Rosalina

Yes.........because it is the only of game from 2019 I will play unless NiSA will make my dream come true by bringing out Cold Steel 3 on Steam also this year. 

Shoot, Vesperia was also from this year, so this would make two. But it was a remaster, so I cannot count it as a game from 2019.

Edited by Rosalina

On 8/2/2019 at 8:33 AM, Rosalina said:

About 90% of the games I have bought in the past year were on sale. In general I do not buy games on date of release simply to save money. Vesperia and Three Houses were the exceptions. I am searching on Steam or e-shop and there are good games dropped frequently. And there are also the daily sales like summer or black Friday where the price of tons of (good) games is dropped. 

That said until about a couple of years ago I only bought digital copies, but since I am taking care for my wallet, I changed to digital copies because the chance of getting games more favorable is higher. 

This doesn't discredit what I said, though. My point is this: Everything you just said you do with digital, you(or just about anyone) could do the same thing with physical, which is why I don't think it's "better"