• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

17 hours ago, PM ME MARIANNE ART said:

You know, that’s wild because I too am trying to distract myself from the fact that trump is this country’s president and in order to escape the growing sense of impending doom I too am spending hundreds of hours playing Three Houses

I started with Black Eagles, but I ended up liking Golden Deer a lot more, and I think you can tell who my favorite character is

Blue Lions 4 life

5 hours ago, Starman said:

can you guys explain why people hate ignatz so much?

i dont understand it.

bad growths i think. He's weak af

Aight, thats way more understandable than what i've usually heard

but isnt Three houses like, one of those games where you can deploy everyone? because the class size doesn't look all that big

On 8/25/2019 at 5:34 PM, Starman said:

nothing in recent memory, but i do have an eye open for three houses. and i also shamefully admit i really want to play that marvel game on switch. Because i loved the older two games as fun comic book based rpg beat em ups that have been my big gateway to comic books. im in too deep in collecting this nerd crap, help.

the last thing i played was Xenoblade 2 and i fell in love. Except my i ended up doing my usual tactic when nearing the end of a game.
And that is not touch it in some vain attempt to keep the adventure from ending, which is kind of silly when i say it out loud. Which is bad because once i complete the main game i need to go to that torna expansion. that battle song tho

didn't think you succumbed to idol hell that strongly

I thought you were already into comics? Or am I getting the timeline wrong and these two games are from long ago? I definitely can't help, I'm deep in my own puddle!

I did that a long time ago with Tales of Legendia. Which in hindsight was odd since it was my second or third run. Nowadays though, I just make a separate save, then complete game. This also assumes that clear data doesn't take its own save slot.

Go hard or go home, etc.

On 8/20/2019 at 2:18 AM, Soledai said:

SRW Z3 again, I tried before but couldn't get into it. So I want to see if it was bad timing, or if I'm really just not interested.

It is indeed the latter. I cannot make myself play this game without strong bodily rejection. It literally does not appeal to me, and does nothing for me, so I have to pass on Z3 and 3.2...

Well with this revelation, in hindsight, I never actually gave any shits about the Z series past Z1, alas

Hmm, that's somewhat ufortunate to hear.

Then again, I'll probably admit the Zverse isn't as quite high to me in consideration either. Maybe it's just the whole "fusion of worlds" gimmick. For something like SRW, I feel it's better when the crossover aspect is done through the interweaving of the various canons, instead of pulling the multiverse card.

On 9/3/2019 at 12:52 PM, Acacia Sgt said:

Hmm, that's somewhat ufortunate to hear.

Then again, I'll probably admit the Zverse isn't as quite high to me in consideration either. Maybe it's just the whole "fusion of worlds" gimmick. For something like SRW, I feel it's better when the crossover aspect is done through the interweaving of the various canons, instead of pulling the multiverse card.

I'll end up trying again, I'm sure(against better judgement, no doubt). I'm too persistent like that for no good reason.(As I type this I remember that BX exists, that's always an option) I just want my Gundam Unicorn itch scratched

In the meantime, I'll be trying 2nd OGs soon...ish

Edited by Soledai

Oh my god it's Terrence Bogard

On 8/28/2019 at 5:54 PM, Soledai said:

I thought you were already into comics? Or am I getting the timeline wrong and these two games are from long ago? I definitely can't help, I'm deep in my own puddle!

I did that a long time ago with Tales of Legendia. Which in hindsight was odd since it was my second or third run. Nowadays though, I just make a separate save, then complete game. This also assumes that clear data doesn't take its own save slot.

Go hard or go home, etc.

yeah but now on the level of actually getting a collection of it instead of knowing from the grapevines

That.....sounds like a good idea actually

no other way to do it, but to do it. i get ya

32 minutes ago, Lysithea said:

People should play "real" Smash games like Melee or Brawl. 64 would work too. Latest parts are just boring fanservice, nothing else. 

Oh my.

That's why it's selling like hotcakes