• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I almost revealed my identity on the picture thread, crisis averted

It's not that bad, a lot of people have done so. That said, last time I posted there I think I was still in Michigan...

Pffff... I'll never get out of this grief.

What. A character!! It is fun imo. Maybe I'll speedrun TOCS2 instead. Or both. And then TOCS2 in English.

:(

You said Fuuuuuuuuun, so I said, "seems fun". Oh my, so ambitious, but one at a time Shirley. I say play TOCS1 a lot to find good strategies and stuff before doing 2.

It's not that bad, a lot of people have done so. That said, last time I posted there I think I was still in Michigan...

guessing you mean for the old thread?

*Ignores Frosty*

wow

Edited by Trisitei

tfw want to pick up on this sequel to this rpgmaker game that i loved but the complete version got released 2 years after the beta versions and now i have no will to finish it

:(

You said Fuuuuuuuuun, so I said, "seems fun". Oh my, so ambitious, but one at a time Shirley. I say play TOCS1 a lot to find good strategies and stuff before doing 2.

Oh well, whatever.

lololol. But but... why not 2 first and then 1? I like being able to play with the same party throughout.

Oh well, whatever.

lololol. But but... why not 2 first and then 1? I like being able to play with the same party throughout.

Oh, well, then do it however you like, still learn strats and all that. Is the second longer than the first, by chance?

You're making me want to dust off my skills and run some games now

Edited by Soledai

Oh, well, then do it however you like, still learn strats and all that. Is the second longer than the first, by chance?

You're making me want to dust off my skills and run some games now

Well yeah... though you're probably right, because I actually understand more stuff in English. And well, I'm not entirely sure... It doesn't feel like it to me so far, but I haven't finished it yet. >_> I get distracted by SF, Skype and sleep.

You totally should. 8D