• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I ignore most sigs because they're usually bad, or an affront to my eyes.

Though I was slightly expecting Meiko. :v Still okay.

should've mentioned I meant ignoring all sigs

exceptions will be exceptions

Even though sig ignore is likely outdated since the sigs I put on ignore have probably changed, but... oh well.

yes like

recently i went to my ignore list and unignored a sig cuz the person changed it

and they probably changed it long ago but u get used to seeing them without a sig, ya know

should've mentioned I meant ignoring all sigs

exceptions will be exceptions

Ahh, I see.

You're exceptional.

yes like

recently i went to my ignore list and unignored a sig cuz the person changed it

and they probably changed it long ago but u get used to seeing them without a sig, ya know

Hey I did the same thing, albeit in a slightly different fashion, but yes, I get it. ;)

Edited by Soledai

expected

8]

deathmatch of what?

Six unfortunate people...

kim said once that people who ignore sigs make her something because they miss the completeness of her theme

i agree cuz my theme is not as something without the sig... the sig is the best part really ;u;

I couldn't agree more.

IYAAAAA I'M WORKING ON MY STUDY GUIDE FULL NONSTOP

Good job ^ ^

/headpat

And all Antinoras destroyed... and all the Big Garudas.

Now only Oreana and Laodeccia remain.

Of course, I won't use any other to deliver the final blow to Oreana than the Combattler. With the good old Electromagnetic Whirlwind/Spin.

Alright, it's Laodeccia's turn. First opening with: Super Inazuma Kick. Then a Shin Shine Spark. And to finish off... eh, that second-strongest attack of RyuKoOh. To my not surprise, the Hellmoth had 65K HP.

And of course, not surprising either, Laodeccia is not yet defeated. Because he now deploys in the Zyflyd. Apparently the pinnacle of their forces, capable of wiping out a whole Zentraedi fleet by itself. Well, let's see about that... for the second part of this boss battle!

The Zyflyd... ain't kidding around. Has a Gravity Territory barrier, the max 65K HP, strongest attack is 1-11 range, has HP and EN Regen L, a MAP attack, can deflect/block physical attacks and projectiles... man, this does feel like a final boss. And, since this is still when enemy HP didn't reached more than 65K, a few "HP back to full" events will trigger, effectively adding fake longevity to the boss battle. Well, time to chip away until it can't heal no more.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

All in all, he heals himself back to full four times. Or five? Man, I've lost count! From what I could see, they trigger when the Zyflyd has lost 14K HP. I think. This effectively doubles his HP amount.

But now... he has ran out of HP refills... FIRE FIRE, UNLOAD ALL BUT THE KITCHEN SINK...

Haha... haha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DID IT. IT'S DONE. HE'S DEAD! LAODECCIA'S DEAD! Finaly blow was inflicted by Shinji of all people... ah, finally...

still need to finish legend of the galactic heroes

but so many eps the struggle

I went to see the episode count. The longest anime I've seen being FMA:B with 64 episodes, I thought 110 was pretty long.

But then I went to see how many Gintama episodes there are.

*Sees Euzzeth appear in the Judecca*

*Sees 4 Zyflyds appear piloted by Laodeccia clones*

*Sees Ingram show up in the Astranagant*

wUVsF72.gif

What's amiss?

what happened, man?

What's up?

To put it as simply as possible:

I, along with both my brothers, unfortunately had to say my final goodbyes to one of my 2 Pomeranians earlier today...

Ahh, I see.

You're exceptional.

Hey I did the same thing, albeit in a slightly different fashion, but yes, I get it. ;)

you're exceptional too friend

niceee :)