Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I went to see the episode count. The longest anime I've seen being FMA:B with 64 episodes, I thought 110 was pretty long.

But then I went to see how many Gintama episodes there are.

You should set sail for One Piece, my friend.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

To put it as simply as possible:

I, along with both my brothers, unfortunately had to say my final goodbyes to one of my 2 Pomeranians earlier today...

;_________;

I'm sorry

I, along with both my brothers, unfortunately had to say my final goodbyes to one of my 2 Pomeranians earlier today...

I'm sorry, man

My deepest of condolences

Oh you're real funny game. Real funny. I'm totally laughing inside.

Anyway... yeah, this ain't over yet. And unless there's YET ANOTHER surprise coming, Euzzeth is the REAL final boss of the game. And here is the moment where, like many a villain before and after him, talks about how he was the mastermind behind stuff, and blah blah blah. It's fairly interesting though. By manipulating Ingram and Shuu, he did stuff like sending the party to Biston Well, sent Gendou the Dead Sea Scrolls, lure Masaki out of La Gias... of course, Shuu eventually found out and started to put wrenches in his plans. Shuu is particularly one guy who doesn't like, like, AT ALL, being manipulated. Something important to keep in mind... although here in the Alphaverse we won't see much of that.

Anyway, apparently unlike Laodeccia, Euzzeth himself doesn't think much of his own people. He thinks they're fated to be detroyed due to the path they walk, and he intends to help with that with our "cooperation". Oh yeah, speaking of, since the Laodeccia clones are here and all. Turns out the Laodeccia that appeared throughout the game? A clone as well. Real deal died long ago fighting the Zentraedi.

And now he's here to reap what he sowed. Yeah... no. And with Ingram here... time to unlock the last secret of the game. If I did the steps correctly, then if Ryusei talks to Ingram, he can convince him to turn on Euzzeth. Our Gotoh, ladies and gentlemen, if the FE archetype can be applied to SRW. In fact, I do want to, not just for completition's sake, but also since the Astranagant can really REALLY help me out here. Euzzeth will also heal himself up a few times... not a good thing, that's for sure. So without further... TIME TO FINISH THIS. I'll ignore the Zyflyds and just focus on Euzzeth. It's a shame Ingram is the only one of the enemy here without W-Movement. Probably since he can switch sides. Oh well...

i appreciate seeing u type in caps acacia

Huh, why's that?

Okay, snapped Ingram from his trance. I expect Euzzeth will heal himself 4-5 times... hmm...

Euzzeth and his Judecca, gameplay wise, ain't that different from Laodeccia and Zyflyd. Same skills, same abilities (just switching Gravity Territory for Telekinetic Field), strongest attack is 1-12 range and uses only half the EN or so.

At this point, it seems less dangerous to me since I now have Ingram and the Astranagant. Still, gotta chip away those HP refills.

Oh wait, no, a big difference. The Judecca has After-Image... yeah...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

You should set sail for One Piece, my friend.

748 episodes. Just over a year of non-stop anime watching

if you think that's bad

detective conan

I used to read it, but I stopped once and forgot where I was. Never went back since.

Detective Conan is too long

i highly admire this one friend of mine who was able to even vaguely recall this one case from an episode of Conan

when there's too many episodes to even try to remember which one is which

I... did it... I did... I actually finished...

I DID IT

This merits a small celebration.

nl3fcp.jpg

Oh, it's so good to see this...

Even if in the end Euzzeth was all "My death is just the beginning" and blah blah blah. It's true. This is just the first game of four. But for now... victory...

And thus, the Balmary fleet was destroyed, so did the STMC that were in the Solar System, and the party are able to return from Hyperspace and now head back to Earth.

Too bad this is where the good news end.

The explosion of the Excellion triggered a huge energy wave that will reach Earth in half a year, that will greatly devastate the Earth, Moon, and the Space Colonies. The Ze Balmary Empire is bound to return, with a much bigger force. The STMC are also still out there, and they too will come again. And since Earth was left on its own as the party left for the edges of the Solar System, the Titans have now effectively taken control, with backing from the Romfeller.

Yeah, this is just the beginning...

But not is all lost. The still MIA Bian Zoldark left many contingency plans. Something's bound to show up to deal with the energy wave. And Lady Une and Relena are already talking about forming the Preventers...

But that, will be a story for another time.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

:(

My condolences, my friend.

It's a shame that by the time you get playable Astranagant, the enemies will override it with the general boss theme, since it's just Laodeccia clones and Euzzeth.

And on the subject of... I'm probably not starting with Alpha Gaiden for now or in the near future. Gotta rest from too much SRW Alpha. @_@

Who knows what I'll occupy myself with in the meantime. Maybe one of the GBA games...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

It's a shame that by the time you get playable Astranagant, the enemies will override it with the general boss theme, since it's just Laodeccia clones and Euzzeth.

And on the subject of... I'm probably not starting with Alpha Gaiden for now or in the near future. Gotta rest from too much SRW Alpha. @_@

Who knows what I'll occupy myself with in the meantime. Maybe one of the GBA games...

I say R for no reason other than Excellence

I say R for no reason other than Excellence

That reminds me, I was in the middle of a SRW D playthrough. Maybe I should continue that one...

I'd probably just hold a lesser position in a battleship or something like that. I wouldn't object. Much lesser chances to die. Unless the battleship explodes...