• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

there really isn't anyone i can truly dislike in New Hebijo because they're all good characters

the only thing that sticks out like a sore thumb is how uncanny the resemblance Miyabi is to Mitsunari(Sengoku Basara)

the same goes for Homura(who's just and outright expy of Masamune) and Yumi(the Ieyasu is really strong)

Reminds me of a story that the casters told during a pause in LCS

one player kept hearing a humming noise in his headset so they had a pause to investigate

turns out it was his teammate doing it

So the tech note at the end said

"We asked the player to stop, and the issue was resolved"

Top tech support

She's cute but she gets really annoying

She is essentially the Hibari of Gessen, Minori doesn't hit as hard as Hibari, her theme is The Nutcracker, and her voice is just as bad as Hibari's to the point where I just skip scenes's she's in

At least Hibari actually knows what the shinobi life is supposed to be, Minori treats it like it's a game, through and through(which also contradicts Yumi's initial thought process in SV as well). The only thing I can say that i really actually like Minori(or rather, pity) was the fact that she and Kurokage were playing hide and seek and Kurokage never came back

That honestly just makes me really sad

I see. So, she's just a pitiful kid with an annoying voice, gotcha.

Hibari got an interesting backstory (not a euphemism) in SV, so that's warmed me up to her.

She's the youngest sibling in a family of ninja, and she expected one of her older siblings would inherit the special power that her family has, so she didn't train to be a ninja early in her life.

However, eventually it turned out that she, inherited the power, so she had to start training. In spite of what you might think, though, everyone was incredibly supportive of her and helps her to advance quickly...which upsets her, since she screws up a lot and thinks that people should take her to her task for her mistakes more.

Essentially, she knows she's a klutz, but feels like people don't treat her like one enough. Which I find interesting, in theory anyhow. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like her

She entertains me and I usually like peppy characters to counteract my crippling depression

okay, this is a fair argument, i can give a pass to this

tho im not sure how you'd react to Minori

presumably the same way

754a46e43e.jpg

Hibari got an interesting backstory (not a euphemism) in SV, so that's warmed me up to her.

She's the youngest sibling in a family of ninja, and she expected one of her older siblings would inherit the special power that her family has, so she didn't train to be a ninja early in her life.

However, eventually it turned out that she, inherited the power, so she had to start training. In spite of what you might think, though, everyone was incredibly supportive of her and helps her to advance quickly...which upsets her, since she screws up a lot and thinks that people should take her to her task for her mistakes more.

Essentially, she knows she's a klutz, but feels like people don't treat her like one enough. Which I find interesting, in theory anyhow. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, this is essentially all what I liked about Hibari. It's not as like, feels hurting as Katsuragi's or Yagyuu's(Ikaruga's hits me home a lot, for many personal reasons) but I did like hers.

Card edits, huh.

How big is that Yomi folder

card edits have that uncensored tiddy

Yomi has 130 images, probably more than that because this folder was made in like 2015, i just downloaded it a couple of weeks ago

i can get all the images and the ones i have on imgur if you want them