• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

but but

i was gonna die

my head, five feet above the chopping block, they just threw me back inside the prison

also I was going for dat loki reference tho

Oh, I'm out of touch with Loki references.

okay yeah realized that i was going to get maybe a minute worth of story for every dungeon completed and got cold feet and stopped playing. Maybe i'll come back to it sometime.

Tried persona 2 and was already turned off in the first 15 minutes because the characters reactions seemed way too casual to what was going on around them. And somehow the detective just automatically believed this whole rumors coming true thing, Yeah I understand there were "odd incidents" but that uh seems like a quick conclusion. I feel like if I were to go back to persona 3 and 4 and replay them i'd get very confused on why the characters were doing what they were doing.

okay yeah realized that i was going to get maybe a minute worth of story for every dungeon completed and got cold feet and stopped playing. Maybe i'll come back to it sometime.

Tried persona 2 and was already turned off in the first 15 minutes because the characters reactions seemed way too casual to what was going on around them. And somehow the detective just automatically believed this whole rumors coming true thing, Yeah I understand there were "odd incidents" but that uh seems like a quick conclusion. I feel like if I were to go back to persona 3 and 4 and replay them i'd get very confused on why the characters were doing what they were doing.

Keep going

HE WAS WRONG

SHE WAS WRONG

TURN AGAINST THEM

SEX, MONEY, POWER, HATE

oddly catchy, am i becoming edgy?!

But seriously, no.

It just means you like the lyrics, no more no less.

But seriously, no.

It just means you like the lyrics, no more no less.

nah, i'm becoming edgy

in 2 weeks, i'll start calling myself the god of the new world and doing hand signs

then, i'll have to wear a <double eye patch> to stop my eye powers from going wild

nah, i'm becoming edgy

in 2 weeks, i'll start calling myself the god of the new world and doing hand signs

then, i'll have to wear a <double eye patch> to stop my eye powers from going wild

Pls, if you're gonna imitate Shounen Jump's crap, at least do Bleach. :v

I don't give a fuck how it looks. I don't give a fuck what you think of me because I bought a Happy Meal. Just because you're bound by societal pressures and make your decisions based on the whim of others doesn't mean everyone has to. I'm not weak like you. I'll do what I want. I'm a free man and I carve out my own path in life. If you were to truly dig deep and take a good look at yourself you'd realize that you aren't really in control of your actions.

I get amused by the reactions from people when they see me. Lots of times they think I'm ordering for a child of mine, other times they look on with disgust. I can feel their glares from across the linoleum floors. Like I give a fuck.

I get enjoyment out of the toy that's included, and the nostalgic packaging. Each time I order I get a new surprise inside -- the product of child labor in a foreign country, designed by capitalist men in free countries. It's the ultimate symbol of America's power over the world.

You may think it's cheaper to just order the individual items by themselves. Like I give a fuck. Do I look like some poor son of a bitch living on the government dole? What kind of presumptuous fuck are you? I can afford my own meals. I work for a living. If I'm not full I'll just order another one, and if it's too much I'll throw it away. It's not fucking complicated.

Confidence like the kind I have is actually a turn on for most women. They see me saunter up to the counter and order a Happy Meal like an independent, free thinking, atheist man, and they know I'm not some beta-cuck like they're used to at their university. I'm a different breed. I'm the bull that fucks the cuck's wife. Real men order the Happy Meal and they don't give a damn what the dregs of society think. I'm above them all now.