• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

>_> NO TSUBASA DOES NOT EXIST!

Awwww... can I have your volumes?

Ah I see. I really liked the start, too bad the ending was a utter mess.

I only have like 5 of them and they're the French edition >w>

Ah I see. I really liked the start, too bad the ending was a utter mess.

I only have like 5 of them and they're the French edition >w>

tsubasa? NO NO NO SINNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR nah idk it actually but it was boring to me so.

....Oh. Damn it.

[8:05:40 PM] Adrian P.: inb4 Prisma Illya collab

[8:05:53 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: before the swimsuit collab?

[8:05:56 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: unless

[8:06:02 PM] Adrian P.: well

[8:06:06 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: the swimsuit event is the Prisma Illya event

[8:06:16 PM] *** Adrian P. holds back his vomit ***

:P

I like the dress. I never pay attention to eyes.

I normally don't either, but I didn't have many other places to look other than the dress. x.x

Edited by Soledai

tsubasa? NO NO NO SINNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR nah idk it actually but it was boring to me so.

....Oh. Damn it.

I didn't watch much of the anime, but I found the soundtrack great.

You could always learn French >v> And I'm pretty sure they're some site somewhere that has translated scans of Holic.

Oh, wow. Thought you finished it by now.

Yea. I haven't finished it yet, though I could have by now. I wanna be able to get Thanatos before I beat the game.

I'll check tomorrow when the last date I actually got somewhere in the game was.

So, stage 4 begins at Luna Two, where Relena, Hilde, and Sally are overseeing the mecha dismantling project. Considering how many Zanscare/Jupiterian mechas are in the Titans hands, I'd say they aren't doing a very good job. Naturally, alarms signal an enem attack, and as expected, it's Dekim and Mariemaia, and to Relena's surprise, Trowa and Wufei are with them.

I should point out, that so far we've just been following the game's OG story. But now we actually start with something else. The Endless Waltz storyline. Anyone familiar with SRW is likely to figure out we're gonna be done in like 3 stages or so. And this is a route split! And so early in the game. EW's status in SRW, pretty much.

Meanwhile, back on Earth at Preventer HQ, news reach of the other route's dudes liberating the Far East Base, but now Titans forces are on their way to the Moon. Sounds like eventual battle for this route.

However, we don't start with them. But rather, with Heero and Duo, who came from the Moon to Luna Two. However, they left their Gundams on the Moon, so right now the stage starts with... Leos. Leos! The Zakus of the OZ! Really?

Eh, pretty much. And the Mariemaria Army, meanwhile, is composed of SRW standard: Mobile Doll Tauruses, and human-piloted Serpents. The titular 13th Constellation. Because apparently naming them Ophiuchus was too obvious.

So two Leos against Tauruses and Serpents... let this Zodiac battle begin...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I normally don't either, but I didn't have many other places to look other than the dress. x.x

The dress is good enough!

I didn't watch much of the anime, but I found the soundtrack great.

You could always learn French >v> And I'm pretty sure they're some site somewhere that has translated scans of Holic.

Never. The anime will always suck and so will the manga!

PFff. I COULD, but nah! I already tried in high school but I was a depressed teen already. There probably are, but again, I'm really bad at keeping up with manga (and anime). Especially on the computer. Probably easier if I had a physical copy of them but fuck if I'm buying all those copies. So I'll suffer and remember Holic as greatness. Though Watanaki (oh shit I forgot if that's how you spell his name already) sometimes annoys me with his Himawari obsession. I do wanna know what happens with that obsession.

So one turn in, and enemy reinforcements. Naturally, Wufei and Trowa are with them. Naturally Wufei has his Altron Gundam. Trowa is in a Serpent, oddly enough.

And next turn more show up. That said, to my slight surprise they have Zanscare mechas with them, which at least offers some enemy variety. Heck, Dekim is even aboard an Adrastea... which is the sight of the stage's skill point. I must not let it flee the map. It can retreat from HP damage, but that can still trigger the Skill Point. I'd rather just destroy it, for the EXP, money, and item.

Fortunately, now I get help for me, with Milliard Zechs in the Tallgeese III. The Adrastea has now begun to move, with Dekim taunting that he has Relena on board and Luna Two is rigged to fall on Earth. Fortunately, the stage objective is still a rout. That said, once the Adrastea leaves, regardless of how, the stage end, so I must box it in... once I have enough units for that.

But now, to deal with the "secret". Heero must fight with Wufei twice. Again, this only makes sure that something I'll eventually get will be received early, but since it doesn't hurt to unlock that, might as well.

If there's one good thing of not having my main party yet, is that I get to hear non-stop White Reflection...

Edited by Acacia Sgt