• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Okay, time to start with Stage 27.

Before that, the obligatory Bazaar browsing. There's a third Government on sale, which I buy and sell the last Caprico. Nothing else worth my time. So time to begin now.

So, it opens up back in P-Point, where Elchi was brough back to. Biel plans to use her to keep putting trials on Jiron and company, and she's none the wiser. In fact, she still has faith in him and the Innocent. Personally, I think the way things are going she may still be right to think that, even if she's not going to like the short-term results, possibly. Anyway, elsewhere Hola isn't particularly happy things aren't quite going his way just yet, though he's been promised a new Walker Machine model to use in the meantime.

Back with the heroes, Harry has told Diana the details of his departure from the Diana Counter. Especifically, about Phil and Milan. Diana is impressed how Kihel has managed so far impersonating her, but now wants to meet with Arthur Rank as soon as possible so they can return, as they're worried what might happen to Kihel.

Just then, they detect Hola approaching... and with a white flag. He goes on about having enough of the Innocent, to the point he's willing to work with the heroes if it can help him get Elchi back. Of course, Jiron doesn't quite believe him, and cue argument. Amusingly enough, Hola calls Jiron melon-head, and then an actual portrait of Jiron with a melon for head actually shows up. I take it that's a gag from the anime that the game wanted to have as well, considering the portrait.

Anyway, just then the engine of the Iron Gear starts acting funny. Geraba shows up and surprise surprise, it's a trap. Hola doesn't plan to cooperate with the heroes, although wanting to have Elchi is indeed true. He plans to hijack the Iron Gear and offer it in order to get her back. He has even taken Chiru as hostage at gunpoint. His efforts are crushed when Banjou pulls a gun of his own and shoots it out of his hand, and then the heroes proceed to... run away. Leaving Hola and Geraba in the bridge. With Chiru still as their hostage. I don't know, Hola is as confused as I am about this.

So, the heroes have sortied, the Iron Gear not far from P-Point now. They explain to the others about the Iron Gear, and now the stage begins, with an interception type of mission. Fun.

---

Okay, seems they left the Iron Gear on purpose. The plan is to surround the Iron Gear. For the skill point, this must be done within three turns. Also, Banjou has to be one of the four to surround it. Well, the Daitarn does rival the Iron Gear in size...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, starting enemies is just... the Iron Gear. The starting positions make it unlikely to be an easy task to surround it in time. But who knows.

Except, of course... when other enemies show up. Surprisingly, the Breakers are sporting new models. The AI-controlled Bran, and the flying Dran. Biel hasn't ordered their deployment, though. Turns out it was Dowes, who is helping Hola out and staging a coup against Biel. There are those among the Gallian Innocent that don't feel like following Arthur's grand plan, Dowes included. He has Biel to be sent to another dome while he stays to fight Jiron and company. There's also the mention of a certain Breaker group coming this way as well to help... oh boy...

There's so many walker machines... and two Deravasgalan to make things worse...

I think so far the Governments and Gravagos'es are the worst of the bunch. The Brans are weaker than even the Daggers... maybe, and, well, the Drans have yet to attack me...

Okay, turn three, and while I do have the units to surround the Iron Gear... the Drans moved to block me. Now I have to open up a path...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

nice theme luna

thanks im daesung trash

magik.png

omg this is perfect i love it

i listened to roller coaster again bc of kuro and that beginning still terrifies me

NEON ROLLER COASTEOOOO

Edited by - luna -