• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

do you ever see one aspect of a character design where you're like "wow holy crap that was unneeded"

Most of the time I see any Nomura design.

More in KH with Belts and Zippers

Edited by Jedi

do you ever see one aspect of a character design where you're like "wow holy crap that was unneeded"

too many times recently

i know they just want that cool looks but..

eh

Most of the time I see any Nomura design.

More in KH with Belts and Zippers

like lulu's belt dress

I wanna say every action anime I ever see, pokemon, games, etc., with very few exceptions to the shows, always have designs where I'm at a loss for words.

Recently it has been the pokemon megavolutions and the FE designs as of Awakening forwards, and again any action anime/game where any weapon or humanoid character is involved.

Nonsensical is a style too.

According to one of the developers it was like impossible to animate the dress beyond the top half of it in the CGI scenes lmao.

i also remember hearing somewhere it might have been Nomura either testing the tech for the team, or he was screwing with them

one of those

how does she even take it off

ask wakka

i also remember hearing somewhere it might have been Nomura either testing the tech for the team, or he was screwing with them

one of those

Either of those sound like him haha, honestly in a position like that I'd probably have some fun with my team too

I wanna say every action anime I ever see, pokemon, games, etc., with very few exceptions to the shows, always have designs where I'm at a loss for words.

Recently it has been the pokemon megavolutions and the FE designs as of Awakening forwards, and again any action anime/game where any weapon or humanoid character is involved.

Nonsensical is a style too.

tbh it depends on the mega evolution

i'm in the small boat that really doesnt like mega charizard x so lmao

Some times, just some times, I'm very glad awful, generic anime are well-known, even they are awful, generic anime...

tbh it depends on the mega evolution

i'm in the small boat that really doesnt like mega charizard x so lmao

I don't either; welcome aboard.

I shall remain silent on the many other designs I find awful (which I feel must be like a quarter to a third of all their designs), or otherwise I won't come out a live from this place.

Fuck Megazard X

thank you

I don't either; welcome aboard.

I shall remain silent on the many other designs I find awful (which I feel must be like a quarter to a third of all their designs), or otherwise I won't come out a live from this place.

tbh it isnt even that i know people hate them and it tends to be justified

i dont even like an awful lot of them, i guess? i really like mega charizard y, mega garchomp, mega diancie (i gotta, its meguca), mega mawile, mega sceptile, and honestly i only like mega tyranitar because i adore tyranitar

most of the mega evolutions i forget and even then i cant say i really like mega garchomp from a design standpoint, but i have to give it a pass because i used it on my staple showdown team before sun and moon