• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

didn't the last new star wars come out last year?

It's a few days too early to say that. Unless you mean the last new star wars to progress the story past episode 6, then yes, you're right.

i dont even like an awful lot of them, i guess? i really like mega charizard y, mega garchomp, mega diancie (i gotta, its meguca), mega mawile, mega sceptile, and honestly i only like mega tyranitar because i adore tyranitar

most of the mega evolutions i forget and even then i cant say i really like mega garchomp from a design standpoint, but i have to give it a pass because i used it on my staple showdown team before sun and moon

Sorry, I guess I should have made my post clearer before; I think something like a quarter to a third of ALL their pokemon designs are awful, not just now with the mega evolutions, but going back to gen1.

*should I ran for cover now???*

Edited by ___

I REALLY WANT TO LISTEN TO OH NANA BUT IVE HEARD A LOT OF GREAT THINGS ABOUT IT AND I CANT AFFORD TO BE ADDICTED TO 2 SONGS AT THE SAME TIME

I don't blame you lmao

it's already taken my soul

I somehow saw the mv when it came out and I was like holy crap this is good so I made myself stop watching it, but now I gave into it

i hate when im shopping and i see something and im like "oh thats cute, i'd buy it if it came in pink" and then i see that it DOES come in pink and then i actually have to buy it fuck

i hate when im shopping and i see something and im like "oh thats cute, i'd buy it if it came in pink" and then i see that it DOES come in pink and then i actually have to buy it fuck

yeah if you lied to Kim she'd never let it go so inconsiderate of her

Happy Friday

..i wanna sleep..

Is there any reason that you can't? Sleep is a good thing that I encourage anyone but myself to do.

it's early(7 pm) and my sleep's been weird all week. like waking up in the middle of the night or not sleeping until 6 in the morning

i'll pass out at like, 11 or something

It was pretty great, btw.

good shit, my man