• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Another Pelleas fan?

Yes! Pelleas is my baby.

does it at least sound like fireworks and not like..

like gunshots?

Dude, I spent over 4 hours yesterday delivering mail and all the time there were these kids with fireworks everywhere.

It sounded like our town was under siege.

should i straighten my hair

No, we have to be afro buddies!

except you'll have an actual afro while i'm balding =)

Alright.

Happy New Year from the (north) Baja!

Happy New Year, Acacia!

Yes! Pelleas is my baby.

Dude, I spent over 4 hours yesterday delivering mail and all the time there were these kids with fireworks everywhere.

It sounded like our town was under siege.

No, we have to be afro buddies!

except you'll have an actual afro while i'm balding =)

because he's a good guy

Why do all these fireworks sound like gun rounds

who's making fireworks now, gun manufactures?

but it curls better after i straighten!

because he's a good guy

Why do all these fireworks sound like gun rounds

who's making fireworks now, gun manufactures?

but it curls better after i straighten!

my love for pelleas goes deep...

dude i think u uncovered their secret plot

Sacrifice the curls in the short run to make them better in the long run? In that case, do it.

Edited by Hattusili I

my love for pelleas goes deep...

dude i think u uncovered their secret plot

Sacrifice the curls in the short run to make them better in the long run? In that case, do it.

I wish to know more about your Pelleas love.

I FEEL BAD FOR THINKING THIS BUT VERNON GIVES ME STRONG FUCKBOY VIBES

I KNOW HE ISNT BUT LOOK AT HIM

He looks like it but he's literally the exact opposite

how is his stage presence/??? he's not a fucker like wonho is he because honestly fuck wonho fancams

Idk i havent watched any but he winks and smiles at the camera during mvs so he's sort of a fucker

He looks like it but he's literally the exact opposite

Idk i havent watched any but he winks and smiles at the camera during mvs so he's sort of a fucker

ah god no

just today i was watching the ultra dance festival and being mad at everyone winking because god pandering right?? and then my bias did it and

No literally i have mansae screencaps and everyone is blurred or has a dumb smile but joshua is giving the Eyes™ and The Smile™

ah no.

I wish to know more about your Pelleas love.

I like Pelleas because I like tragic characters. To me, Pelleas demonstrates an aspect of monarchy that most people usually don't consider: being a monarch doesn't only mean that you have the privilege of being a monarch, it also means that you have the burden of being a monarch.

Pelleas was raised in poverty as an orphan and a commoner, then at some point in his life he suddenly gets plucked off the streets by the former queen consort claiming to be his mother and some mad scientist from the old regime proclaiming that he is the rightful Prince of Daein. He is at once shoved into two positions of power (Prince of Daein and Supreme Commander of the Daein Liberation Army) which he is not capable enough to handle properly nor is he daring enough to take full responsiblity, rather leaving most of his work to his advisers and retainers (especially Izuka, and later also to Micaiah).

But thanks to Micaiah's efforts, the liberation of Daein is eventually transformed from an intangible dream into an ever-nearing realistic possibility. Pelleas feels that he has to take responsibility and finally starts to make efforts towards actually doing his jobs. He finally stands up to Izuka and he finally makes an official appearance and speech before the army he is supposed to be leading.

I think he would have made quite a good king, considering how he loves his people and ends up showing determination to take on his responsiblities. But alas, his real reign is cut short by the treachery of the blood pact.

The fact that he's willing to sacrifice himself for the sake of his people demonstrates his virtue. But besides that, I think that somewhere deep down, Pelleas also wanted to die. He feels responsible for all the terrible things that have befallen Daein and I think that his wish to be killed is not just an effort to end the power of the blood pact, but also a way for Pelleas to atone for what he feels is all his fault.

Plus, I like his hair.

help i like joshua

WQtbTpA.png