• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

11.thumb.png.89930540038397ed6a79ba706b5

1 hour ago, Fleece said:

I can't believe my mom was all "YOU NEED TO EAT MORE FRUIT YOUR CHOLESTEROL IS GONNA BE SKY HIGH" all because I ate some sausage when its been months since I last ate any and since when did you care about my health fakeassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ew sausages ]:

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

11.thumb.png.89930540038397ed6a79ba706b5

ew sausages ]:

ew kieran

14 minutes ago, Ebony said:

Was someone shit talking FFXV because if so I'll FIGHT

wait what someone was? <_< well... kinda i guess but i love it

15 minutes ago, Ebony said:

yeah the flying sucks but then again i had a bad track record with the regalia in general

https://youtu.be/B9FEu9XiBbA

LOL

i'm sorry i laughed but it was kinda funny too. well... i also had a bad time with regalia too but i started to improve. i just let ignis drive though, mostly because i wouldn't know where the fuck i'm going

5 minutes ago, エレノアヒューム said:

LOL

i'm sorry i laughed but it was kinda funny too. well... i also had a bad time with regalia too but i started to improve. i just let ignis drive though, mostly because i wouldn't know where the fuck i'm going

its fine, i laugh looking at it too

i got better at driving the regalia and now i dont like ignis driving it anymore because its too much fun

1 minute ago, Ebony said:

its fine, i laugh looking at it too

i got better at driving the regalia and now i dont like ignis driving it anymore because its too much fun

oh okay

lmao i know how that feels cause it is a lotta fun

Okay, time to deal with the last part of Stage 34. Which if you remember...

The return of this guy.

Needless to say, the heroes are shocked to see Khamen Khamen still alive. He only claims he can live forever thanks to Atum. Meanwhile, Aggrippa, who had arrived with Khamen, wants to know why he's not pursuing Gynaham, but Khamen tells him he has changed his mind. He'll now fight us. Aggrippa isn't happy, and simply heads to the Moon Craddle on his own. Khamen Khamen states his grand plan needs the heroes' power, and so he'll take it by force if needed.

And so, last part. Khamen Khamen has his flagship, but he ain't alone. He has a squad of Bumblebee XO's, and... OH!

Two Warrior Beast Baizanga, two Strong Namazungo, two Fossil Beast Bastodon, two Magma Beast Galmus, and two Graydon! It's blast of the past, but... how did he got them!? Well, time to fight some old enemies from Alpha. But first, I'm moving my units to that dome with the terrain bonuses and regen.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Hahahaha, my team is already close to max Will, and these guys in the starting 100... I could one-shot a Fossil Beast Bastodon...

And now a Warrior Beast Beizanga destroyed. I'll just let them come to me, while I camp in the Dome.

Two Bumblebee XO's destroyed on the enemy phase.

So, the other Beizanga destroyed, and now I unleashe the TWIN SATELLITE CANNON (MAP version) to clear this quicker. Well, it destroyed two Bumblebees, the two Galmus, the other Bastodon. While heavily damaging a Greydon and Namazungo. I'm content with this. Now to finish off the rest...

Okay, all enemies but Khamen have been defeated. Time to end this. Also, this is where the other skill point chance would be. Defeat Khamen. Naturally, this means he'll flee under a certain amount of HP is left. Hmm... I wonder if I could get another skill point...

Okay, I've lowered Khamen's ship's HP as low I can without triggering his retreat. Time to see if I can defeat him... oh damn, his ship has 44000 HP!

Edited by Acacia Sgt