• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I DID IT. Barely, but made it. And no, I didn't got a second skill point. Seems it is just one per stage. I even got a Holy Power Control Device, which grants +10 Will when equipped. So basically the upgrade to the Minmei Doll, equipment wise. Anyway, Khamen states the heroes don't have enough power, most likely because half the group is back on Earth/Zola. So, he promptly heads to the planet. As worrysome is to leave him up to his Atum Project scheme, Bright orders to press on to the Moon Craddle, since it is currently more urgent.

As some of the group ponder about Khamen, elsewhere Harry and Kihel are in a discussion. It seems Harry has the plan to have Kihel pull again the "identity switcheroo" trick once they reach Diana. He tells her chances are she could be killed, or she has to resort to kill. It's a heavy burden, but it seems Kihel is willing if she has his support.

The group is finally almost at the Moon Craddle. The answers lie inside... but also high risk of death.

And that's it for stage 34. Will continue another day.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Once a blue moon I do entertain the idea of changing my username. Never going to actually happen, of course, but sometimes I still wonder. And because I'm quite imaginative, my first choice is to change it to Porre Sgt. Because go figure.

10 hours ago, ___ said:

no love left for the games that brought you here, huh?

not really. fire emblem on gba was one of my first rpg type games ever but now fire emblem is nothing like the gba games anymore. fates was ok but doesnt really excite me

10 hours ago, ___ said:

what's the best kind of post-game content you guys have seen?

I have never gotten a thrill off of exploring endless, excruciating dungeons post-game; passionately grinding after completing the actual game just to score a few more trophies just never won my heart.

custom robo games have a postgames to unlock "gear" that doesnt go away when you go back to play the story mode. the sad thing is the main story mode usually understays the welcome...

38 minutes ago, Chen said:

-

the system won't let me do less than three characters of anything...I don't know who to blame for that, and I don't actually want to complain anyways...the broken internet won't ever let me make my dream come true...

10 minutes ago, DreadFighter said:

Hello

hey; i don't recognize you but....is that a unit circle on your avi image??? that's...i have no words.