toke te yuku
rose my
way of life
ready for trip to nowhere

Obawari beg to reap me burn
yasurai dai
my last way with no one
my last let me be lie
[9:45:12 PM] Forseti The Snowman: Living is very manly, streaming self-consciousness, I'm just lone prayer
[9:46:25 PM] Forseti The Snowman: key blank on the coat rack, hate crazed fools just don't stop, I feel free away from death, the weapons all I sent you
[9:47:49 PM] Forseti The Snowman: All my rabbits dead, you really bore, japanese words, balls of mine, red and black, ready for a victim nowhere
[9:48:25 PM | Edited 9:49:25 PM] Forseti The Snowman: my last prayer with no one, my last belief in life
[9:49:41 PM] Forseti The Snowman: These lyrics are 100% accurate

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

8 hours ago, Emeraldfox said:

Alright, when you first enter Hyrule Castle's yard there will be a wall with vines, climb the vines. After you do that you should find a ladder leading to the inside of the gate, climb down and use the door. Next you should come up to a path with a boulder, ignore the boulder and head left into the grassy field. You should see flower patches with butterflies flying around, use those as markers and follow them to another wall with stones jutting out. Those are climbable. After you do that make sure you jump off the cliff into the inner gate of the castle and follow that path. You should come up to a fat old guy(Talon), wake him up with the Cucco Malon gave you. After that you can move the crates in a way to help you jump across the mote.

Also do all of this during the day.

Thanks!

8 hours ago, Nobody said:

Well considering you dislike games i like and like games i dislike... maybe try wind waker?

Umm... I see.

Also it's not that I dislike Skyward Sword gameplaywise. It was just not playable for me from the bed since the Wii is placed on a cupboard. The controls became wonky because I had to wield the Wiimote obliquely upwards. Other 3D games like Mario Galaxy would have the same problem. If this game was playable with the GC controller, I'm pretty sure, I'd not get rid of it immediately. WW would support the GC controller since it's a GC game.

Also no, I don't tend to play WW next. I prefer parts for handheld consoles. Phantom Hourglass or the Oracle games caught my interest the most.

8 hours ago, Lunafreya Fleuret said:

oh yeah guys i'm planning on speedrunning fe10

have fun

8 hours ago, Lunafreya Fleuret said:

and cursing whenever i play as DB

same

9 hours ago, ___ said:

Post post.................................................................................................post

post.........post...........post post............................post post..............post post post

post post............post...............post................post..................................post

post...................post................post.........................post.........................post

post.........................post post.........................post post..............................post.................................................................

*Sends S-bits to repair*