Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

23 minutes ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

Idk what to think about it.
I hate Maribelle but I love Catria.

But yeah, she's a bit snobby, however, in an amusing way.

maybe she's more like L'arachel then

I made her a peg knight
She started out pretty nicely, being able to hit harder than Clair without any special weapon equipped
but Clair is still the better character

46 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I saw a thread praising the characters in SoV for how human they feel, with everyone noting Faye was the one exception and how she belonged in Awakening or Fates. I think that's being unfair to Fates and Awakening, since most of their characters aren't as one-note as Faye.

Not even Tharja is as thirsty as Faye

44 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Postal services, there are some that send to the moon.
That's okay, I'll let you wonder. ;o

nah, what if you end up eating my watermelon? no no, you have to come here yourself >:(
i don't like that idea, so you tell me how

44 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Postal services, there are some that send to the moon.
That's okay, I'll let you wonder. ;o

nah, what if you end up eating my watermelon? no no, you have to come here yourself >:(

So I just learned there are characters have lines for when another character dies and some are just heart-crushing. The voice acting in this game is pretty good.

So I just learned there are characters have lines for when another character dies and some are just heart-crushing. The voice acting in this game is pretty good.

56 minutes ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

Oh... wait.
I can totally live with that.
Means Clair is free now.

But Gray

15 minutes ago, Futaba said:

Okay, I can come there to chop up your watermelon, and anything else you need chopping. ;o

Liquid skin

On the topic of Faye, someone suggested me that I turn her into a Cleric instead of the Pegasus Knight or Cavalier I was intending her to become. Which class do you think is the one Faye shines the most and is the most useful to the party as ?

Edited by ExaltedViolinist

12 minutes ago, ExaltedViolinist said:

On the topic of Faye, someone suggested me that I turn her into a Cleric instead of the Pegasus Knight or Cavalier I was intending her to become. Which class do you think is the one Faye shines the most and is the most useful to the party ?

Cleric Faye is because Anew and Physic, which are very good options. I chose Mage because of her high atk at the time of promotion and she served well, all the way to post game and then some.

18 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Cleric Faye is because Anew and Physic, which are very good options. I chose Mage because of her high atk at the time of promotion and she served well, all the way to post game and then some.

So I heard! I haven't played the game yet so I'm trying to plan out a few things before I do (in between my studies for my last final on Wednesday). 

Basically, she's not terrible in any of the offered classes, right ? I think I'll ultimately decide what I want her to be when I finally get my hands on the game. I'm leaning towards Cleric because I love healers and magic users. From what I gathered so far from her character, she seems to have a slight... lack of unique personality, so I want to maximize my love for her as a unit by giving her a class I will enjoy. 

Edited by ExaltedViolinist

40 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Okay, I can come there to chop up your watermelon, and anything else you need chopping. ;o

Liquid skin

but you said the teleporter's not working. i have a few people i'd like to chop up, can you do that too

what is that

18 minutes ago, ExaltedViolinist said:

So I heard! I haven't played the game yet so I'm trying to plan out a few things before I do (in between my studies for my last final on Wednesday). 

Basically, she's not terrible in any of the offered classes, right ? I think I'll ultimately decide what I want her to be when I finally get my hands on the game. I'm leaning towards Cleric because I love healers and magic users. From what I gathered so far from her character, she seems to have a slight... lack of unique personality, so I want to maximize my love for her as a unit by giving her a class I will enjoy. 

Yep, that's pretty much how it goes. You may have to do something about her Skl if you're unlucky like I was, but other than that, she's gold as a magic unit, in my onion. You could also do Rescue+Warp for shenanigans, but that's just me rambling

And of course, g'luck on your last final

16 minutes ago, Futaba said:

but you said the teleporter's not working. i have a few people i'd like to chop up, can you do that too

what is that

It's not, but manual commuting, even though it's gonna take a long time. Are they flimsy enough to be chopped by bare hands?

A type of, you guessed it, liquid bandage instead of adhesive. But I prefer adhesive so you don't actually see your wound. ;o

Chapter 5 done with, so im basically done

looks like the stories on Gaiden map design were true

loved the characters and music
the story changes were neat, especially in changing Rudolfs motives

MVPs were Tobin, Gray, Kliff, Python, Mathilda, Delthea and Zeke for Alm

Leon, Kamui, Jesse and Mae for Celica

Alright, it has taken too long, but now I'm taking down the Frost Brothers!

Which brings up the skill point of the stage. Like back in Stage 37, both must be defeated at the same time for the skill point. Unlike Stage 37, however, they won't flee at low HP, so this makes things A LOT easier...

Both Ashtaron and Vysago Gundams only have 15K HP... but have so much evade... ugh. Oh, sure, there's Seishin for that, but I'm saving them up. Because as if the intermission didn't stated it already.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

you know it's funny how it took a shirt and being forced to accept the fact that you're not a normal girl with them big meaty claws and yandere tendencies through what was basically sexual assault for my opinion of Passionlip to change from "i hate your existence why are you here" to "oh you're not actually that bad and a little cute"

all that and the CCC event

Edited by Midori Mage

Hahahahahahaha, I did it! Thanks Cyflash! Got the skill point!

They don't really... say much, when dying. Maybe due to the MAP weapon, since I'm sure they have something to say if only one is killed at a time. And possibly more Seishin spam. Anyway, just as the party thinks they can head course to the Earth Craddle... the Mycenaeans show up. Of course.

So, our good friends the Mycenaeans. The party isn't quite thrilled, but still determined, to have to continue fighting for so long. The Dark General declares this to be their last battle between them. And right indeed. This chapter also wraps up the Mazinger plotline. Well, we all know that due to the timey-wimey shenanigans, once the heroes get back home (come on, as if they wouldn't), the Underground Empires will need to be defeated, again. Which happens in Alpha 2. But for now, we must finish them off for the first time, here. This also kind applies to Khamen as well, but Braiger won't reappear in Alpha 2 nor Alpha 3. Yeah, it's another lose end that won't get tied up, like with Big Fire and Giant Robo.

Anyway, the grunt mechas are the usual, Gushious Beta III's, Zgarls, and Obeliuses. However, we also have four Pickdrones and a Mecha Gilgilgan! Oh, not you again! ANd of course, Duke Gorgon in the Myceros, Dante, and the Dark General himself. The latter two, as usual, fighting with no mecha because they don't need it. And the best part, they immediately start moving towards the heroes. Thankfully, I saved up SP for this. First, the Love Seishin to heal everyone back to full... then go to town with the rabble first...

Got almost all Gushious Beta III's in just one turn. And damn, the Mecha Gilgilgan has the generic boss theme. This is serious. Thankfully, my team is already at max morale, while they arrive with the standard 100. Still...

Haha, when a crit from Fire Blaster deals over 10K damage. Anyway, that's it for today. I'll continue routing the Mycenae another day.

Edited by Acacia Sgt