Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Each unit has its own personal weapon or tome.
You can give physical units a weapon from the inventory (iron lance, iron bow...) which affects the unit's stats since most weapons have a weight and reduce the speed.

These weapons are also the only ones which can be forged.
Mainly useful for effective weapons like horseslayer I guess.

Idk how it was in FE2, but I really wished for an inventory like in the GBA games.

Probably, it has to do with the class your units are, their level and how much they have contributed in the fight.

assuming this too

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Surprisingly, yes. And I say surprisingly because old SRW games would mostly have AI's piloting. But every now and then actual mooks will be piloting. Even then, here in Alpha Gaiden the dinosaurs mainly pilot only the Dino-Jets, not actual Mechasauruses.

Awesome

5 minutes ago, ___ said:

that feeling that its great, wonderful, worth it, and at the same time knowing it ultimately amounts to nothing....

*sigh*

What is it this time

1 minute ago, Soledai said:

What is it this time

haha, I'm just feeling nostalgic and a little disappointed about some old/recent stuff.

.....which reminds me, there's always new anime every season; always something fun to look forward to.

I'd say, with all the SoV talk, I can't really take seriously any mention of Atlas.

Since recently I've been on a Bioshock craze, and I get reminded of their Atlas, hahaha.

13 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Does using Mila's turngear not reset RNG? Because a terror just keeps 2% critting Palla no matter how far I rewind with Mila's turngear

Not normally. You have to do something different when you turn back......

Actually, I'm not sure about that, when I ran into a snag like that, I just moved the unit out of danger.

1. Fates
2. Tokyo Mirage Session #FE
3. Radiant Dawn
4. Path or Radiance
5. Sacred Stones
6. Shadow Dragon/Shadows of Valentia
7. Tharcia 776
8. Binding Blade
9. Blazing Blade

Then the rest

this morning i was thinking to myself that i would bring my 3ds with me to therapy because i was going to be early anyway and then at the bus stop, i realised i forgot my 3ds.

and then when i was waiting for the bus to go home, there was this stupid creep who kept hitting on me and i'm just like pls go away

7 hours ago, Soledai said:

Not normally. You have to do something different when you turn back......

Actually, I'm not sure about that, when I ran into a snag like that, I just moved the unit out of danger.

I just ended up using Celica to blow him away. Funnily she got a crit.

6 hours ago, Tonton said:

does anyone still play elsword? i was thinking of giving it another try now that i have a new computer and it's available in steam on my region

I haven't played in a while, though I've been thinking of picking it up again. But most of my gaming time goes toward SoV at the moment.

1 minute ago, Trisitei said:

Shout outs to my main team in Echoes of Alm, Dread Fighter Gray, Bow Knight Tobin and Sage Kliff

R A M  B O Y Z

That's exactly how I promoted my villagers.And I made Faye a Cleric for Anew. 

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

Shout outs to my main team in Echoes of Alm, Dread Fighter Gray, Bow Knight Tobin and Sage Kliff

R A M  B O Y Z

but kliff is so slow :V