• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

30 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I spent money because I had some to spare and I had fun with the game.

IS had been good about making new units interesting to pull because of balanced, yet interesting skills. 

However, this banner is just blatant power creep, with Slayer weapons being Killer weapons with +3 Might and Cancel Affinity making it so that Reinhardt can kill any unit in the game except Green units that have more than 29 Res (Nino gets dumpstered by Reinhardt unless she's +Res/+Hp, has Fury or runs the HP seal and has a Res buff, though that only works against unmerged Reinhardts). Post-Cancel Affinity Reinhardt, he will have no hard counters and few soft counters in Sheena, Julia, Fae, Hawkeye and Titania, all of which will only survive with single digit HP, meaning baiting Reinhardt is no longer a viable strategy. 

I'll see what the next banners after the SoV ones look like skill wise, but if they introduce more power creep, I'll quit there. Don't want to invest my energy into the game if the game goes down that route.

You do realize the one thing that has remained consistent throughout all this power creep or whatever is that Blade tome STILL runs the world?

There's nothing that can actually stop Nino from killing everything in her sight yet. My Nino still counters Reinhardt easy peasy. Sure killer weapons are great and all but it doesn't exactly make a difference when you're getting OHKO'D anyway right? LOL

I think people give Reinhardt too much credit.

23 minutes ago, Motendra said:

But of course, I mean heroes.

Tho I've never even came close to 60k, much less even 40k since I got this thing and have only ever done 5* promotions of Archanea's Regalia + Sheena.

Maybe its cause I'm just not as competitive as most, but really, having all my favorite units in one place is really the only thing that keeps me into this game. Once I have that, then I think about how to make them better. For this reason is why I went and fed my Takumi over to Jeorge, upon promotion and performs nearly the same, barring that he's yet to obtain an active skill worth using. 

Probably cause I don't have much attachment to people in this game as others

Except Oboro

And all of Magvel

But they're not in the game yet :(

20 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Not sure which of the two yet

Drive attack

21 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

You do realize the one thing that has remained consistent throughout all this power creep or whatever is that Blade tome STILL runs the world?

There's nothing that can actually stop Nino from killing everything in her sight yet. My Nino still counters Reinhardt easy peasy. Sure killer weapons are great and all but it doesn't exactly make a difference when you're getting OHKO'D anyway right? LOL

Probably cause I don't have much attachment to people in this game as others

Except Oboro

And all of Magvel

But they're not in the game yet :(

Drive attack

Once Panic Ploy/Veronica becomes more attainable/is released Blade Emblem might lose its edge

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Sure, Blade are stronger than ever, since CA is effectively a buff to them by being a nerf to TA.

But the time where you could use someone to bait Reinhardt and safely kill him during the Enemy Phase is over. These new banner effectively kill defensive play style, since there's no way to effectively counter mages. S!Camilla can run CA to make units like Sanaki a joke. You're pretty much forced into hyper offense now. 

Make no mistake, I have the units and resources to make a hyper offense team, but being forced into hyper offense because IS nerfed the alternative into the ground doesn't please me. Slayer Weapons are just as disgusting as CA though.(Unless there is a stealth buff to Killer in the update, but the cynic in me doubts it since buffing old items won't make them money) . This all seems to point that all the units I built could very well end up useless down the line because IS seems more than willing to release blatant power creep and kill diverstiy. Like I said, I'll wait for a few more updates, but if it continues down this trend, I'll quit while I'm ahead.

i think this is the first time i've seen lux actually mad....

but completely understandable to be quite frank

2 hours ago, Kokoro said:

how are you doing these empty posts

5 minutes ago, James Bond said:

-HP, +Res sadly

Life and Death is her best A slot with Renewal as her B

You can give her death blow if you want, but Life and Death is a lot more OP because it also boosts her "meh" speed

31 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Sure, Blade are stronger than ever, since CA is effectively a buff to them by being a nerf to TA.

But the time where you could use someone to bait Reinhardt and safely kill him during the Enemy Phase is over. These new banner effectively kill defensive play style, since there's no way to effectively counter mages. S!Camilla can run CA to make units like Sanaki a joke. You're pretty much forced into hyper offense now. 

Make no mistake, I have the units and resources to make a hyper offense team, but being forced into hyper offense because IS nerfed the alternative into the ground doesn't please me. Slayer Weapons are just as disgusting as CA though.(Unless there is a stealth buff to Killer in the update, but the cynic in me doubts it since buffing old items won't make them money) . This all seems to point that all the units I built could very well end up useless down the line because IS seems more than willing to release blatant power creep and kill diverstiy. Like I said, I'll wait for a few more updates, but if it continues down this trend, I'll quit while I'm ahead.

to be fair Fire Emblem has never been defensive

31 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

to be fair Fire Emblem has never been defensive

10 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

i think this is the first time i've seen lux actually mad....

but completely understandable to be quite frank

how are you doing these empty posts

i did that when it came to roderick and eldigan and all i got was guilt

20 minutes ago, Kokoro said:

i dunno how people do the ones with just one line but i just did space and then shift+enter

ah i see
sounds alright
and sounds like a weird thing the people that made this layout didnt think through 

10 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Don't resist

Give in to your inner whale

I might if I don't get Delthea from F2P orbs

hold up

SABER AND SONYA?!

oh chirst almighty glad i got llike 60 orbs

54 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Give me your account if you quit ;)

9 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

account thief

Arcanite told me to watch out for you...

Nohrian scum...

8 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

All's fair in love and Heroes

Some people seem to think Cavalry team isn't fair

To that I say "Nino!"

45 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Life and Death is her best A slot with Renewal as her B

You can give her death blow if you want, but Life and Death is a lot more OP because it also boosts her "meh" speed

:]