Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

4 hours ago, Trisitei said:

weeb tomato

thx u2

3 hours ago, Fleece said:

AAAAAA FUCK I just forgot there was a thing I wanted to buy at a store in CA but I was undecided and I told Pride I'd give him the money to buy it and mail it for me if I wanted it before I left BUT I FORGOT THE GIVE HIM THE MONEY sj kamlkds;;m mv...........saksmlmsl;s...........guys is there like a safe way to send money from your debit card to someone elses idk how stuff works

;_;

i'd just make pride buy it for you and then ship it to you but yeah, what damian and tristie said

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Man, the line to cross into the US has been the longest I've seen yet, hahahaha...

I can only suspect it's all those returning after coming here for Independence Day. Maybe.

11 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Man, the line to cross into the US has been the longest I've seen yet, hahahaha...

I can only suspect it's all those returning after coming here for Independence Day. Maybe.

whaaa? independence day has been long past unless you mean mexico's

are you coming to LA cause if so, we should totes meet up

5 hours ago, Rixia Mao said:

whaaa? independence day has been long past unless you mean mexico's

are you coming to LA cause if so, we should totes meet up

Of course Mexico's. It was this last weekened, haha.

No, I just happened to notice the line because it was on the way home.

Spoiler

@EXO WHY DO U HAVE A SONG LIKE THE EVE ON YOUR ALBUM BUT MAKE KOKOBOP YOUR TITLE  TRACK

@BTS WHY DO U HAVE A SONG LIKE BEST OF ME ON YOUR ALBUM BUT MAKE DNA YOUR TITLE TRACK

@BOTH WHY YALL GOTTA BE THE NATIONS BOY GROUPS AND DISAPPOINT ME WITH SHIT TITLE TRACKS BUT BLOW ME AWAY WITH YOUR ALBUM BSIDES

U GUYS NEED TO KOKO-STOP AND GO DN-AWAY

@red velvet ur doing great sweetie red flavour soty <3<3<3

the funniest thing about marasy's videos is that his renditions are so intense that his hands are blurry in every single one of them. all of them

anyway stream his piano arrange of a tale of six billion years and an overnight

4 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Of course Mexico's. It was this last weekened, haha.

No, I just happened to notice the line because it was on the way home.

oh haha. i wasn't certain
awww you gotta let me know when you visit

Just now, Rixia Mao said:

oh haha. i wasn't certain
awww you gotta let me know when you visit

Sure. Though that may take quite a while. And then who knows if I could. I still remember we returned the permits late, and we got warned we might not get them if we ask for them again. But who knows.

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Sure. Though that may take quite a while. And then who knows if I could. I still remember we returned the permits late, and we got warned we might not get them if we ask for them again. But who knows.

yeah, i remember you mentioned that... hopefully when you ask for them next time, it goes through!! :(
we should be more strict with the Canadian border

27 minutes ago, Hitori said:

the funniest thing about marasy's videos is that his renditions are so intense that his hands are blurry in every single one of them. all of them

anyway stream his piano arrange of a tale of six billion years and an overnight

I'm amazed just thinking of the amount of dexterity and precision required to play that is.

And now I have to go listen to Kano's cover of the song.

Edited by LuxSpes

5 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I'm amazed just thinking of the amount of dexterity and precision required to play that is.

And now I have to got listen to Kano's cover of the song.

i know right?? especially the instrumental break ahh

o wow i'm listening to her right now and it's a lot betterdifferent than i expected!! i am so used to her hello/how are you voice ha ha

have you heard guriri's cover? i think she conveys the mood of the song really well and it is my favourite version

i'm on a guriri binge rn and i just wanna say....like.......tbh........when it comes to emotional and passionate singing she is topped by very few......like wow her covers of twitter and rolling girl and servant of evil make me cry

i can't believe it took me an entire genre change to realize that she was my second favourite female utaite wtf

Edited by Hitori
stan hitori

@Hitori

The only other Kano cover I've heard is Houkago Stride, which after listening to her hello/how are you cover still sounds more energetic. (And I think I still prefer  Yuikonnu's cover of Hello/How are you)

The only Guriri cover I heard is Shikiori no Hane (;w;) and maybe it's the recording of the youtube vid of 6 trillion years, but I'm amazed that it's the same person singing since her voice is much higher in 6 trillion years.

And look at Kitty's list because I didn't know anyone beyond Sumashu and Vulkain. Heck, I knew of Aruvn but I had no idea he was french, much less a fellow french canadian. 

@Hitori

The only other Kano cover I've heard is Houkago Stride, which after listening to her hello/how are you cover still sounds more energetic. (And I think I still prefer  Yuikonnu's cover of Hello/How are you)

The only Guriri cover I heard is Shikiori no Hane (;w;) and maybe it's the recording of the youtube vid of 6 trillion years, but I'm amazed that it's the same person singing since her voice is much higher in 6 trillion years.

And look at Kitty's list because I didn't know anyone beyond Sumashu and Vulkain. Heck, I knew of Aruvn but I had no idea he was french, much less a fellow french canadian. 

yorukichi: (covers tokyo teddy bear)

me: not really a fan of that song but okay

guriri: (covers tokyo teddy bear)

me: ugh not again. i guess she did it really well though

hitori: (covers tokyo teddy bear)

me: o my god stop making me love songs i don't like i'm unstanning all of u

yorukichi: (covers tokyo teddy bear)

me: not really a fan of that song but okay

guriri: (covers tokyo teddy bear)

me: ugh not again. i guess she did it really well though

hitori: (covers tokyo teddy bear)

me: o my god stop making me love songs i don't like i'm unstanning all of u