• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

어머 맥의테마는 잼이었다 그러나 "떠떠떠떠떠떠떠떠떠" 계속해서 난 정말로 미쳤었어요 아아 아노래는 훨씬 더 좋을 수 있었다 ;-;

Edited by Painkiller B
스탠 히토라

32 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

the fact that there are kpop groups or organizations called fnc and c9 really fucks me up

why those specifically

30 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

i used to take bubble baths as a kid but then i like got some in my eyes and instead of gettin non-itch bubbles she stopped lettin me have them altogether

man that sucks and also a lot like my story with water guns

10 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

why those specifically

uh becos they are gaming organizations that have like esports teams with the same exact abbreviations, so whenever i see FNC's (whatever) or C9 (whatever) i just imagine them playing dumb videogames that those organizations do

15 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

you got a water gun in your eye?  damn, that's rough

Just now, Painkiller B said:

i shot water in my dad's eye and he confiscated them forever BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY REFA DID U GET MY MESSAGE LAST NIGHT FROM DAMIAN IT WAS RLY URGENT

is it bad that i think that's hilarious

i don't think so fire damian imo

or i accidentally ignored him fire me imo

10 hours ago, Claudius I said:

But that's what Natalie said too when her content count was at 69 and look at where she is now...
She betrayed herself. And so I too shall betray myself.

Such is the nature of Men, who are mortal and therefore quick to change; moreover, they fell under the Shadow in the beginning of their days. Thus the evil works of Melkor reach even SF.

deep...

On 10/28/2017 at 11:08 PM, Infinite Dreams said:

I liked it a lot!  :^_^:  Very suspenseful and well done.  It's such a great show.  Season 2 had a "bigger" feel than season 1, which is to be expected. 

There was one episode I wasn't fond of, but even that one wasn't bad, just too... Different?  (You'll know which one I'm talking about when you get to it.)

oh?
mind giving some kind of...general idea, i guess is the word?

omg look at this cutie just look at her

her skating skills are so good wtf and her jumps! gosh her flow, expressions, and artistry are so good and i love her finishing pose and costumes so much. i have to say her spins are definitely not as good as zagitova's, but she's such a joy to watch (her face kinda reminds me of iu for some reason) and she's pink which automatically makes her my favorite. she has an elegance and ease and lightness to her skating that i missed in the ladies division. and she's cute! cute!!

lol @5:50 she went to grab the pikachu plush that's me

and omg she's even cuter in the short program aaahhhhh she's like the most adorable thing since baby shoma

but WHY the FUCK is her PCS judged so low all the time????? even now that she's a senior.... i hate the pcs judging so much it's basically 6.0.2...

i never knew i'd be so into a sport i'm regretting it

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

oh?
mind giving some kind of...general idea, i guess is the word?

I'll try!  I'm not gifted with words, though... And I'll be as vague as possible to avoid spoilers.  :P:

I'm not sure if you've seen season 1 yet or not, but if not: The show is really neat because it's so... Strange?  Yeah.  Lots of weird, spooky stuff going on in this small town.  (Note: The show isn't too scary to watch alone.  I'm a big chicken and I was fine with it.)  It's set in the 80s.  Every episode made me hungry for more, more, more.  It's really good at building up suspense, and it's hard to stop watching.  

Season 2 feels "bigger" because it builds on a lot of stuff we saw in season 1, and there are all these different different stories going on at once.  

(The episode in particular that I didn't like just had a completely different feel from the rest of the show.  It headed in a direction that I wasn't fond of, and I was like, uhh, am I still watching Stranger Things right now?  Luckily, it was just the one episode.)

Personally, I'd rate season 2 just as good as season 1.  Such an awesome show.  ;):

Edited by Infinite Dreams