• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

kim deadass

late last night i was thinking about ur boy

u know the one

the seventeen (ugh) boy

and i literally forgot his name

i was like "oh my god i know seungkwan and mingyu and DK and woozi and (other names) but who the fuck is he!!!"

"it starts with a j but wat name even starts with j" and i was gonna ask u wtf his name was today, but that was like at 3 or 4 AM and after i slept and woke up i actually remembered joshua

Just now, PKLucas531 said:

kim deadass

u know the one

the seventeen (ugh) boy

i was like "oh my god i know seungkwan and mingyu and DK and woozi and (other names) but who the fuck is he!!!"

"it starts with a j but wat name even starts with j" and i was gonna ask u wtf his name was today, but that was like at 3 or 4 AM and after i slept and woke up i actually remembered joshua

i don't know why but this is like the funniest thing to me ur a good storyteller

Just now, PKLucas531 said:

kim deadass

u know the one

the seventeen (ugh) boy

i don't know why but this is like the funniest thing to me ur a good storyteller

some guy in my holocaust class said goon today and i was giggling because i heard the word goon irl but also crying because my holocaust class does that to me and i probably looked dumb as fuk but i thought of u

confession i occasionally log shitposts on my phone and laptop because sometimes i just NEED to SHIT a POST but it is not the time so i just type it leave it there until the next shitpost session except i never actually post them because it also doesn't really feel like time so i have had like seven huge-ass shitposts waiting to be exposed since august

13 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

crisis do u mean bye miss bc gay

idk what this means at all but yes, yes and also i agree

7 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

confession i occasionally log shitposts on my phone and laptop because sometimes i just NEED to SHIT a POST but it is not the time so i just type it leave it there until the next shitpost session except i never actually post them because it also doesn't really feel like time so i have had like seven huge-ass shitposts waiting to be exposed since august

post one rn