• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ah ok got me worried. Yeah lazy days suck. Yeah nothing bad is happening but being bored as hell can be just as bad at times 

tired myself as well but that was just this week. At least that exam is over with.

3 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Ah ok got me worried. Yeah lazy days suck. Yeah nothing bad is happening but being bored as hell can be just as bad at times 

tired myself as well but that was just this week. At least that exam is over with.

I don't think it's bad, it's just eh.

How did that exam go?

I guess it just depends more on how long the laziness has been

i felt comfortable enough answering questions. But I’m probably wrong on most so eh. I’ll see soon enough. At least if I do good on the next one the lower grade will be dropped 

28 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Pretty tired and kind of bleh, but I suppose I'm okay.

How are you?

AW WOW I HOPE U GET PLENTY OF REST TODAY IF BY LAZY DAY U MEAN UNBUSY DAY??

IM GREAT LOTS OF KPOP THINGS R HAPPENING BUT I ALSO HAVE LIKE FIVE PROJECTS TO DO SO IM ALSO STRESSED BUT IT’S OK

speakin of the time when the trainees were callin their parents though fan cheng cheng tried to call his mom and it just did not happen lmao poor boy

Spoiler

eGbU8nx.png

qxtOMLp.png

jvDRNT6.png

qoC6xPC.jpg

XMBaotQ.jpg

Spoiler

wtf suju is playin escape the restaurant irl and donghae ate while on team super and then they ended up swapping members and donghae had to go to team tv and team tv was "lets make donghae eat our next dish" and he was like wtf but did it anyway bc hes lee donghae and then the next turn they had a member swap /again/ and donghae was unfortunate enough to be swapped back to team super and team tv sent him back w the new dish and then team super was like "ok it's donghae's turn to eat the food now" he ate four dishes in a row lmao just watchin this is makin my stomach hurt tbh but at least of all members theyre bullying donghae

Edited by bling
stan evanesce

9 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Apparently Add screwed with the time continuum so much he became a shota :

Hide contents

Portrait_-_Mad_ParadoxNoFX.png

who decided this

8 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Looking more into it, apparently he became a non-physical temporal anomaly. So he can either be a shota or this :

Hide contents

Portrait_-_Mad_Paradox_2nd_Form.png

how did he become even more edgy

MERRY BIRTHDAY TO RED VELVET'S WONDERFULLY TALENTED MAIN DANCER KANG SEULGI (her styling sux here but shes still charismatic enough to pull it off wat the fuk i love her)

tumblr_p3oq63K34P1te2y6no4_250.giftumblr_p3oq63K34P1te2y6no5_250.giftumblr_p3oq63K34P1te2y6no2_250.giftumblr_p3oq63K34P1te2y6no1_250.gif

aJKO6Tu.gif

she has the most beautiful smile tbh i hope 2018 will bring both her and the rest of red velvet plenty of happiness and success ;;;

20c4863d6f337d60f177074ea0b2b272b072168a

GP4ZgQU.gif

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

you know, i have never liked the term "visual pick" when it comes to survival shows. like, why the fuck would you vote for someone purely bc of their visuals?? it's a talent show, why are you even thinking about visuals??? plus male kpop idols besides joshua suck anyway. however i felt truly clowned-on today. i stayed after school w my friend and since the new idol producer episode is literally three and a half hours long (wtf) we decided to go ahead and watch a couple spoiler performances. we watched zheng ting's ppap fancam cuz i like zheng ting and she likes cai xukun and then holy shit some time in we saw someone and i guess both of us simultaneously realized wat the fuck we were seeing cuz we frantically reached to pause at the same time and started yelling like what the fuck who was this boy how did we never notice him before what was his name how was he the only one in the team whose name we didn't recognize was he talented (he was) who was he!! we were scrambling around and screaming and fallin out of our chairs it was like the biggest moment of my life!! i sure feel fortunate that he has the talent to back up his visuals cuz otherwise i would have been totally ashamed to add him to my list of picks lmao. we spent like a good fifteen minutes tryin to figure out who the fuck this dude was and im not gonna post him here bc writing about this is shameful enough but holy fuck i genuinely have not found any idol in kpop anywhere even nearly this stunning, lee donghae who, cha eunwoo who, (i can't even think of any more male idols whose visuals im impressed by lmao female idol visuals >>>>) i am revitalized

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

i know hundreds of male korean idols and probably less than ten male chinese idols and yet only ones whose visuals ive found impressive are all chinese how can this be

Edited by bling
stan evanesce