• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

zheng ting comforting quanzhe after the latter ranked low during the group evaluations made me so emo tbh i love zheng ting and hamster a lot and zheng ting so clearly loves quanzhe as if they’re brothers, i’m still reeling from seeing how happy he was after quanzhe jumped from f to b rank zheng ting was grinning ear to ear and was even happier than he was when he himself ranked a

AB7435_B3-_E8_FF-408_D-8145-30_C102_BB77

CDF66030-_AF6_C-42_DD-_ABB2-_A7679779_D9

he even wiped away quanzhe’s tears

B38_C1120-_A224-48_F7-_B816-7_E39_B744_E

and after the other boys left zheng ting still stayed and talked to him

78_DF1_EC1-1_A56-4223-_AB55-312425_A5393

C741197_B-66_F6-4292-_AA29-5_A4_BBF943_C

stan a kind king of modern dance

also obligatory zhou rui being tsundere

DEB593_ED-9_D0_B-4_EF5-8293-_AC1_BB9_D0_

5_B426860-0697-4_A39-_AB46-_EBFAC9405165

Finally reached the July Full Moon in 3 FES, but I'm just having terrible luck with the boss. Had the misfortune to begin battle with a Persona weak to Thunder and it just loves to keep knocking the MC down. At least not terrible enough for a Game Over... well, made it through.

Spoiler

i managed to wake up early enough for red velvet’s vlive this morning and wendy went out to eat w seulgi for her birthday i love these two so much ;-; normally i don’t like watching meokbangs but seein seulgi eat made me rly happy cuz rv is promoting rn and it is good to know that seulgi at least has had one (1) fulfilling meal. oh my girl is also promoting rn and on the members’ birthdays they usually eat pizza together but for seunghee’s birthday their managers said no since they weren’t allowed to eat. they told miracles that they would give oh my girl some food if they managed to trend omg on social media and they did but then the managers decided no cuz the girls just aren’t allowed to eat rn. bitch

anyway speakin of omg red velvet talked about them at one point during the vlive but i can’t fuckin understand korean. recently wendy also named oh my girl as her favourite female artist these days which makes me rly happy wendy is an intellectual and i wonder what they said

also she kept squealing SEULGI HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE it was the first time i’ve heard someone say sweetie unsarcastically and it was very wholesome i love wendy and i can’t wait until her birthday

E81_B9_AAD-_D81_F-4_F2_A-87_FC-995_FF47_

this is the most cursed thing i have seen this week (and i have seen many cursed things this week), the metallic suits r bad on their own but it gets even worse the more i watch

when the rest of suju poured onto the stage i was like “shit, this is the worst it can get” but then eunhae screamed DANCE BATTLE and then yesung and ryeowook started goin at it i might as well end my life right here cuz i will never see anything more cursed

ugh they skipped Israel and China for the ladies's sp what did I expect. at least this wasn't olympicsplatfest.2.

as expected Evgenia topped, but Satoko and Choi Dabin seriously deserved more PCS than that. I really hate that reputation factors into PCS..

it's too bad Evgenia isn't good with axels otherwise she might be able to do triple axels. iirc she's attempting quads