Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Spoiler
Spoiler

im always emo abt ryeowooks military service but rn im sadder than usual i miss him a lot

but im really happy that he always writes letters to elfs every month for last month he even wrote "p.s. happy birthday to those whose birthdays are in january" this is the best gift ;;;;; i love his stupid giraffe stickers too

d4129e6216.png

it's literally a single day but i am indescribably happy i want to cry BwpZKuH.png it feels like a week ago that he enlisted and i still super miss him 기다려욱아 i hope he comes back quickly, d-138

Spoiler

original.jpg

b73673062f.png

can u believe hes 30

original.jpg

he attended ss7 to support his members y does this make me so sad BwpZKuH.png

old photos cuz i miss his hair and also relationship w other members

DVpEBQMVQAA4_L3.jpg

DVpTDahV4AApA9v.jpg

DVpmu3NVMAEOjzw.jpg

DVR1fDSVQAASkVr.jpg

Sung-Min-and-Ryeo-Wook.jpeg

man i miss sungmin too ugh but he honestly might never come back to suju i've missed him i miss him and i will miss him when he inevitably announces his departure from suju.... hes literally the least problematic member along w ryeowook and donghae and hes well-rounded when it comes to vocal and dance and ofc hes really sweet on top of that but nah he'll probably never return im really sad

DR7Nn3cUMAAGE7Y.jpg

o yeah and kyuhyuns still got like 400-somethin days to go lmao i GUESS i miss him TOO

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

like every time my faves come back i always hope that they’ll come on weekly idol

it’s one of the few shows that includes the entire group and its format is very simple and lowkey so that the guests rly shine (back in my early kpop days whenever i wanted to meet a new group i’d go for weekly idol first) and its dance segments are iconic i am devastated

2 hours ago, bling said:

like every time my faves come back i always hope that they’ll come on weekly idol

it’s one of the few shows that includes the entire group and its format is very simple and lowkey so that the guests rly shine (back in my early kpop days whenever i wanted to meet a new group i’d go for weekly idol first) and its dance segments are iconic i am devastated

aw, tbh i won't really miss coni and doni but i'll miss the dance segments a lot

i can't believe exo never went back to weekly idol

2 hours ago, bling said:

aw, tbh i won't really miss coni and doni but i'll miss the dance segments a lot

i can't believe exo never went back to weekly idol

When your team only needs to send the report to get graded... and the one with the report is the only one that isn't showing up at school or answering the emails...

One of those weeks...

Spoiler

leeteuk has the most calming voice i wish there were a sukira episode that had only him speaking bc i could totally fall asleep to it

when he said han geng and kibum and sungmin ;_; also i rly like how he said eunhyuk and donghae basically as a pair

i just uninstalled fire emblem heroes because i couldnt take it anymore

if it gets to the point a game actively makes me incredibly angry/frustrated more often then not with choices it does then im just not gonna bother with it

so now im playing tales of the rays and ive never been happier with a game

wtf when suju appeared on the show back in november they joked around about how eunhyuk ended the past five variety shows he’s been on and now

233_FED23-_E18_F-4_B45-_BC47-863_A045_A7

D8_CBAC0_B-664_A-46_E4-906_A-5069097_A8_

06_C44874-4_F24-4210-_B9_FE-3_FFE536_AE6

this is exactly why i don’t trust eunhyuk

(at a pizzeria some time in the distant future)

friend: anchovies?

me: ah no thanks i don’t like anchovies

friend: oh why

me: (having a flashback to eunhyuk killing weekly idol)

me: i just do not

1 hour ago, bling said:

butt spins

thats rly precious

tumblr_n2al8mwwpj1rqqvu8o9_r2_250.gif

also called the A-spin bc of the A shape but butt spin is more accurate

it's so ugly istg. it's classified as an upright spin and I'm just how???? what is upright about it?????? who invented it??????? why do all my faves keep doing it??????????????????????????